Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean it. I need a pit bike in the worst way. I'm getting too old for hiking up and down pit road 2-3 nights a week.

Did I mention I'm a cheapskate?

I was offered a Spree for $150.00. It needs a battery and the fuel system cleaned out. Other than that I'm told it's good to go for what I need it for. It's coming from trusted customers of mine....

Problem is, I don't know if I want to go that route or go with a small motorcycle.

A gold cart is out of the question because I don't want to have to manage a trailer dedicated for it. A light bike can be moved into the bed of the truck easy.

g

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I mean it. I need a pit bike in the worst way. I'm getting too old for hiking up and down pit road 2-3 nights a week.

Did I mention I'm a cheapskate?

I was offered a Spree for $150.00. It needs a battery and the fuel system cleaned out. Other than that I'm told it's good to go for what I need it for. It's coming from trusted customers of mine....

Problem is, I don't know if I want to go that route or go with a small motorcycle.

A gold cart is out of the question because I don't want to have to manage a trailer dedicated for it. A light bike can be moved into the bed of the truck easy.

g
The key for me would be "Trusted Customer" Hell, I'd go for it that's damn cheap...!!!!!

Rick

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Tight bastige!Buy it.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
That is a good price if it only needs those issues resolved.
x2 - just do it. if you don't liek it, you can sell it later for at least double that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts