Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I am a huge Pappas fan, but I just send Dan some YB stickers for his ride. If he puts them on, its anyones race. :p

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were saying last weekend that the twin car needs to be sorted out, this one works and can win races....

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
They were saying last weekend that the twin car needs to be sorted out, this one works and can win races....

well said chris-

if the single turbo goes this good hate to see what the twin turbo will go when its all sorted out and running hard-

the single is one of the originals in my book-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
874 Posts
both cars are nasty ,we are looking to challenge them guy's soon, with a new rwyb / o/l car coming soon

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
I'm hoping I don't allow that final to happen and somehow we can have just enough luck not to break everything. I know we can run with both cars but getting the luck to come along and something stupid not bite us has been our weak point.

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
I'm hoping I don't allow that final to happen and somehow we can have just enough luck not to break everything. I know we can run with both cars but getting the luck to come along and something stupid not bite us has been our weak point.

Bill........We know what you mean, same chit for us:mad:

BTW....How about a Lutz/Blevins final??? I'm good with that:cool:

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am sure that that pretty paint job is more aerodynamic and should be worth at least 2-3 tenths for you :smt115

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
I think Monson has something up his sleeve this weekend:

:-KFC

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
So they are tied 1 win each right???

Vote is Millen...

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I wanna say Millen, but pappas' shit runs awesome too...Millen could get down milans surface if it was covered with ice though so...i gotta go with millen.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Bill........We know what you mean, same chit for us:mad:

BTW....How about a Lutz/Blevins final??? I'm good with that:cool:
I'm game for that one but I'm sure there will be another 5 to 8 cars that want to win also.

·
Super Moderator
34,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This post was not meant to suggest they are the only 2 cars capable of winning..... just posting as a Pappas/Millen nut hugger.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
This post was not meant to suggest they are the only 2 cars capable of winning..... just posting as a Pappas/Millen nut hugger.
I think everyone that races know any car can win on any day it's about 70% luck and 30% skills. It's OK to be a nut hugger LOL...

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
myself i would love to see monson win. but im in love with pappas's car. Good luck to everyone. Wish i could be there. Everyone have a fun, safe weekend!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts