Yellow Bullet Forums banner

361 - 374 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
68,272 Posts
So tell us turbo prop ..... how does trump's right ball taste?

·
Western North Carolina
20,307 Posts
It is called an amendment. Of course, it can be repealed you fucktard. Trump will lose enough states to get the amendment stripped from the constitution. Hopefully, the constitution is Amended to say former confederates are only worth 2/3rds of a person.

TRUMP is going to lose the senate, the house, and most states. The SCOTUS will be liberal as all the old right-wingers are going to die.

The day of the right-wing bigot has finally ended. Trump was your dying breath.
My god you are one dumb cunt. How many ex confederates are still around? And the 2 A is going nowhere. We all know you are too limpwristed to fire a weapon that’s why you don’t like them ... FACT!!! Prove me wrong syrup tits

·
Registered
8,463 Posts
It is called an amendment. Of course, it can be repealed you fucktard. Trump will lose enough states to get the amendment stripped from the constitution. Hopefully, the constitution is Amended to say former confederates are only worth 2/3rds of a person.

TRUMP is going to lose the senate, the house, and most states. The SCOTUS will be liberal as all the old right-wingers are going to die.

An amendment to the Constitution is not the same as passing a law in congress you ignoramus, which was my point.
Clueless...

·
Registered
8,463 Posts

A Canadian telling us all about the constitution...LOL!

361 - 374 of 374 Posts