Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say he will lose so badly that the Democrats will have supermajorities in the house and senate.

Hopefully, the first thing they do is repeal the 2A and bring in medicare for all.

I know that would make everyone here happy.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Wow you dumbshits are ate the fuck up.
If you bitches think Trump will lose the election, why don’t you stop dancing around like circus clowns and put some money on it? There are probably plenty of members here who would love to take your money.

·
Registered
68,272 Posts
Trumphumpers ...... are you now willing to admit you elected a total spaz dumbfuck in 2016?

If you haven't recognized what a fucking ignorant shitstain trump is by now, please DO NOT VOTE in 2020.

Reactions: cwick

·
Registered
68,272 Posts
Where's Jon??

He's been running his flapper for the last year that his beloved trump was going to win even more states in the 2020 election. Haven't heard much from he lately on his utterly rediculous prediction.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Trumphumpers ...... are you now willing to admit you elected a total spaz dumbfuck in 2016?

If you haven't recognized what a fucking ignorant shitstain trump is by now, please DO NOT VOTE in 2020.
WHERE YA BEEN HORNCLOT ?
I thought your unhealthy dumpy envious loser ass clotted out on Corona V 19 ?

·
Western North Carolina
20,307 Posts

We are all gonna vote just out of spite for you and all thos like you hornfqggot.... Just like the first time. You motherfuckers want to escalate it? Please!!!!!!!!!!! You won’t like it ipromise

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
I say he will lose so badly that the Democrats will have supermajorities in the house and senate.

Hopefully, the first thing they do is repeal the 2A and bring in medicare for all.

I know that would make everyone here happy.
This again AJ?

Didnt you plead to all the smart people that they leave YB and never come back....then when nobody gave a shit about your bullshit...you said you were leaving and not coming back?

How'd that work out for your faggoty muslim ass?

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Cut him a little slack.

YB is about all he has. No race car, plays video games, has a shit job, lives in an apartment and is full of self hate.
He has friends that he crawls around on the floor with.
Rubbing beads with a bunch of smelly unwashed muzzies is fun.
I guess it gets him out of the house away from that fucking beast

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Where's Jon??

He's been running his flapper for the last year that hie beloved trump was going to win even more states in the 2020 election. Haven't heard much from he lately on his utterly rediculous prediction.
Someone is lonely and high on meth again....

Slow down and try to repeat whatever the fuck that was....

1 - 20 of 374 Posts