1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
WOW

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
If you haven't seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe I highly recommend you to watch this amazing movie. It really shows first hand what some of these people go through that are some of the most gifted minds in the world but because they are mentally handy capped in other ways the world just shuns them away, but the few like John Forbes Nash, Jr (the person Russell Crowe plays) is one of the few that are still seen as a value to society and allowed to let their "Beautiful mind" shine!

Shannon

·
Procharged SBC Enthusiast
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I could not draw one building correctly after looking at it for 45 minutes much less a whole city . It amazes me what the power of the human mind is capable of. And the call this guy handicapped. I am the one that feels inferior after seeing this.

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,463 Posts
Mapquest needs to hire this guy to create some accurate driving maps.

He brought a smile to my face.......

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
SAVANT ....THERE WAS ONE ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL ONCE THAT COULD DO ANY KIND OF MATHEMATICAL EQUATION IN HIS HEAD FASTER AND BETTER THAN A CALCULATOR...I FORGET THE GUYS NAME....IT IS AMAZING.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,040 Posts
SAVANT ....THERE WAS ONE ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL ONCE THAT COULD DO ANY KIND OF MATHEMATICAL EQUATION IN HIS HEAD FASTER AND BETTER THAN A CALCULATOR...I FORGET THE GUYS NAME....IT IS AMAZING.
kim peek ..... they say hes known as a mega savant ????

scatch that .... seen vanillas post

1 - 15 of 15 Posts