Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I don't understand why they cant sentence some asspipe like this to a .30 cent bullet. We are becoming too soft.
+ 1, hell of a lot less burden on the taxpayers

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
I'll throw in my standard response and suggest a good old fashioned stoning. $5.00 = three stone throws per. :smt068

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
I'm willing to put in $4.65 for a gallon of gas... Who is buying the matches? I'd like to seal off from his sholders up so he doesn't choke on the smoke and pass out, I want the fire to take it's time... That's just what I'd like to see...

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
If he had a better haircut he would have left wing imbeciles & sophisticated Europeans singing his praises, like they've done for Roman Polanski.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
because "the death sentence doesn't fit sexaully assaulting children" thanks to the supreme court.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
because "the death sentence doesn't fit sexaully assaulting children" thanks to the supreme court.
Only because they haven't appointed me to the supreme court.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
We can only hope he makes it to general population. Once they find out he is a child molester, he will be fair game by every inmate. His ass will be used like a roll of toilet paper.

·
Registered
930 Posts
how about 1 good month of constent ass raping in the pen. then all of the above that you all mentioned. keep a paramedic on site to revive him so it can be done repeatedly!!!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
wow.. I work out of Springtown. I agree a bullet to the head would do just fine, save the taxpayers the money for keeping him in prison. Hell I'll give them the damn bullet!

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
How about some chicken blood,a rope,boat and a nice old stump in the everglades.this is so he can watch it fixing to happen.The F#@%ing SOB.I hate it for the girls.What in the HELL is going on in this world today?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
better yet....

why not tie him up, hands over head and legs spread, and let the girls take turns smashing his genitals with a bat and/or golf clubs. Just keep doing it til their hands hurt. then kill him. Thats just a dumb sentence..we all know he wont live that long so why throw out that kind of jail time. bullet and let it be done with

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.