Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason, do you think Fri Aug 8 would be good I see you have a test and tune Fri night. If so who would be in...let's see

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
im going to say maybe us with two cars

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason said Friday is available I have 4 cars committed we need about 4-6 more for this party anyone want to test Francis, Fox Mills, Clayton etc come on get it

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
maybe a double rental? one lane for radials and one for slicks?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not an exclusive rental where there is only 1 group other groups can rent at same time. We are on for this Fri one lane prepped for radials to 1/8 mile call me if you want to test 917-971-4259 MM

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok Glenn Payne your in the price will depend on how many cars show up 125.00-140.00 for 8 cars remember it's radial prepped to the 1/8 mile

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
List so far

Mustang Mike
Scott Blitzer
Randy Lambert
Jesse Lambert
Francis Johnson
Bruder Brothers
Vinny/Frank Solridge PSI
Benny from Brooklyn
Glenn Payne
Ricky Fox ? maybe he'll let us know by wed

Feel free to add to the list
Get there early guys the best runs will be in the am before the sun is directly over the track
Remember there is a test and tune fri night as well

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry mike the driver cant make the testing in the day cant leave till 2pm and were almost 3 hours away thanks anyway
No problem remember there is test and tune Fri night, the track should be good I'm sure if Jason is there and we all band together maybe we can one good test hit at night with Jason on prep

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is there any spots still open for a slick car to test friday?
It should be ok remember its radial prepped lane that our group will be on, if you can handle it being that sticky you are more than welcome to try bring your mouth guard lol. if there is another group there with slicks I dont know if they will let you in their lane tho

·
20,177 Posts
It should be ok remember its radial prepped lane that our group will be on, if you can handle it being that sticky you are more than welcome to try bring your mouth guard lol. if there is another group there with slicks I dont know if they will let you in their lane tho
The other group is pro mods a top sportsman car and a 10.5 car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts