Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
702-567-8866

they keep calling about a trailer I have listed for sale. They want me to pay them to list it, so I get 2 calls a day from a recorder.

I think if they get 100 calls today, they might get the hint. I told em, keep calling, and I will tie your phones lines up for a week.:smt097

PS already asked twice to remove my number, the life support system for a pussy on other end of phone says when I get smart to call em back. That's what I intend to do sweetheart!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I think after a while, when you call them back they will be happy to remove you from their list hahaha.....I love the Bullet!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
These people called me about a motorcycle I listed on craigs list every listing there will get you a call from these people they are in las vagas, if you have to call ask for ira. By the way they wont stop calling untill you tell them the item is sold.

·
Registered
20,374 Posts
make an ad on cl selling a new corolla and price it cheap. then list that number. they will get calls from those automated services. just turn off the email feature.

a guy on another forum got screwed over on a boat deal so someone made a cl listing for a late model boat real cheap. guy said he called him back apologizing and gave him his money back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts