1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
vaporized that phukr!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
A buddy of mine lives less than a half a mile from where it happened. He said it was the most unreal thing he has ever seen or felt. We it "blew" up he said "what he figures" the shock wave, knocked pictures off the walls and all the pine trees around his house have a big yellow rings around them where the pollen fell off them.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
No one home at the time. Good thing...

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
19 houses houses damaged in blast?

thats nutz-ive seen the aftermath of house explosions up close{even watched habberstad nissan explode in fronta me on jericho turnpike on long island}when i did plumbing in ny-had to repipe some places --and those explosions didnt do much damage to houses or adjacent businesses-and they were way closer to each other than the houses are in that neighborhood in the news

i cant imagine the amount of natural/lp that it takes to create a BOOM that big

·
Trolling the Trolls
16,259 Posts
19 houses houses damaged in blast?

thats nutz-ive seen the aftermath of house explosions up close{even watched habberstad nissan explode in fronta me on jericho turnpike on long island}when i did plumbing in ny-had to repipe some places --and those explosions didnt do much damage to houses or adjacent businesses-and they were way closer to each other than the houses are in that neighborhood in the news

i cant imagine the amount of natural/lp that it takes to create a BOOM that big
Newer houses are sealed better, more gas build up. Most explosions would be just a basement full of gas.....now you have the whole house full of gas......5-10 times more boom.

12 foot ceilings?????? OH FUCK!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I wonder if the mortgage was rubbing against the insurance policy,and spontaneously combusted..:p

That is one big blast..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts