Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to Florida and SC August 8 th for vacation, Anyone have any hotel disount codes? thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
travelcoupons.com has some good deals when traveling. You can go online or get there booklet at any truck stop or rest stop.
They are good for last minute travels.

·
FHRITP
50,907 Posts
Walk into a big chain and say "I'm -name- with -energy company- do you guys have a corporate rate for them?".

Just pick a big one, Devon, Chesapeake, BP, ect. Seen that work a bunch for contract guys trying to get a better rate.

·
Registered
563 Posts
In Florida, tell 'em you're with Southern Wine and Spirits...almost every decent hotel in the state gives them discounts.

·
Registered
18,302 Posts
Walk into a big chain and say "I'm -name- with -energy company- do you guys have a corporate rate for them?".

Just pick a big one, Devon, Chesapeake, BP, ect. Seen that work a bunch for contract guys trying to get a better rate.
I do this all the time, google the town you are going to and look for the areas largest employer or utility company. Call hotels and tell them your a consultant working at ......., and tell them that .... said you had a discount program.

If you walk in look for service trucks in parking lot, tell them your a consultant for who has the most trucks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Go to priceline and the part where you name your price. You select the number of "stars" you want and put your card in and pay then they tell you which hotel you got. I do it with rental cars as well.
Sometimes you don't get deals but I would say Florida should be a good deal in summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts