Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Senior phuckstick
1,801 Posts
Nice build! I did one with a 8.50 cage, chopped and channeled, but 25.2 is something I wouldn't thought to do under a Model A!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's not a lot of room inside.....good thing the driver is not a big guy.

We're lookin for high 6's....virtually an IHRA Pro Stock engine with a glide....pushing a 90 year old car.

Steve
Southeast Hot Rods

Here's an inside pic. early in the build..

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/6928/2806.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I cut off the front end....camera malfunction (ie. operator error)

·
green to go
2,147 Posts
crazy stuff....atleast you raised the rear wheel wells.....alot of guys would have left them in the stock area and had some severe rake....:)

post up some front suspension shots.....

a couple of my old sedans.....

·
Registered
358 Posts
That is the coolest build I have seen in a long time. Please don't put some bullshit paint job on it. Run the shit out of it in primer.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
:smt023

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Paint? The paint on it has lasted for about 80 years.....we plan on leaving it there.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats bad, is the Superbell axle aluminum? Think I;d prefer a rack up ft. Post more pics as you go on....
A rack kinda changes the look...probably would drive better. We're going with a Vega style box.....and yes the axle is aluminum. Pete and Jakes swears it will be fine. Hope so.....

Steve

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Since the wheelbase is about 130" (there's a lot of stuff on the front of the engine) it should calm it down a touch.......

Steve

1 - 20 of 112 Posts