Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I have worked at three different High schools this year and I can tell you some of the young female teachers wear less to school than I have seen in my days of bar hopping..

I have been working as a long term sub for 4 years now and some of the crap you see and hear from teachers and administrators is mind blowing...

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have worked at three different High schools this year and I can tell you some of the young female teachers wear less to school than I have seen in my days of bar hopping..

I have been working as a long term sub for 4 years now and some of the crap you see and hear from teachers and administrators is mind blowing...
Do tell

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have been working at a high school for about 3 years now, We use to have a few hotties here. But due to budget cuts they got rid of them because they were the ones with less time here:mad:

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Did you look at most of the jail time they got? If that was a man and the student was a girl the man would be crucified. And what is this bullshit that one of them got in trouble even though the kid was 18??

·
Registered
19,904 Posts
back in HS we used to have this killer looking teacher, she would sit on the edge of the desk, dress about half way up her thigh, she would call you up front to read, trust me, you would have to cover yourself up with the book, cause that badboy was sticking straight out, lol
i think she knew it, did it on purpose-she could have had me, if only she asked, lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts