Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Camaro was slow for the hp it has. That guy doesn't know how to drive either. But still man that's slow. Anyone see the show yesterday?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Those cars are heavy. Not a lightweight fox. Saw the 240sx they did at Ls fest. It ran 10's with a 5 speed. He drove it well.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
I just woke up and turned it on when he was running it and I thought Holy Shit that car is fast when he said he ran like a 9 something on his first pass then I watched the second pass and saw that it was 1/8 mile haha.

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Seems like a all the cars are underachievers. Which goes back to if the show is to sell parts for advertisers, how is this helping the advertisers. Wait I know, 99 percent of the viewers never race their car and have no clue what it should run anyway.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
480 rwhp, 8.30's on drag radials. LOfuckingL

Holy shit, stock 2010 Camaros have run that! What a pile of shit.

Didn't the stock 4th gens run like mid to upper 8's in the eighth?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The NEW Camaro = :smt078

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I stopped watching that show when they threw every ford motorsports part at a fox mustang and ran 14s in the 1/4 with it.

·
Creepy Ass ******
5,801 Posts
Holy shit, stock 2010 Camaros have run that! What a pile of shit.

Didn't the stock 4th gens run like mid to upper 8's in the eighth?
Ya. 8.50's would be no sweat for an ls1 on DR's with a good driver. Hell, I ran 8.30's on regular tires with bolt ons on a 3600lb tpi car lol.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I stopped watching that show when they threw every ford motorsports part at a fox mustang and ran 14s in the 1/4 with it.
You have to keep in mind that the show is basically a 30 minute info-mercial. Everything they get is for advertising purposes.

By the way, has everybody got their E3 spark plugs for that extra horsepower yet? Remember, they dyno-tested it!

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Same guys that built a barracuda notch with the fuel cell installed backwards and couldn't figure out why the sump hit the top of the Dana 60. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts