Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much horsepower are ya"ll getting out of stock four bolt main 454 GM block. I'm wanting to build a street motor out of the parts in garage.

·
Registered
368 Posts
4.80's at 3250 lbs with 9.8" passenger car block 2 bolt converted to 4 with eagle main caps and concrete to bottom of water pump holes. Working on third season

·
Registered
699 Posts
there is a red procharged 62 impala on this site that make some big power on one like 1700 but I don't know what all he has done to it. or his screen name. maybe he will chime in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the reply, I just have several blocks, 2 eagle cranks 2 set of rods with L19 , a turbo cam, some heads and efi intake. They are just around garage.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
There was once a thread on here..boosted big blocks where in the 16-1700hp range and nitrous guys where 14/1500hp range with stock BBC block's

·
Registered
422 Posts
Partial fill with studs and a girdle it should live @ 1k for a long time, but if you're doing class racing and you're gonna take every hp it can make, yeah it's not gonna live a long life

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
4.80's at 3250 lbs with 9.8" passenger car block 2 bolt converted to 4 with eagle main caps and concrete to bottom of water pump holes. Working on third season
Nice deal..anymore details on the combo?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts