Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,331 Posts

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
You must be a union worker and voted for obama with that idiotic statement and whoever would agree with it!
I can't believe a gallon of gas is still as cheap?? as it is. We cancelled several hundred wells the day after these boys hero was elected. I'm sorry - can't help with weak minds. We can only hope to kick their ass out in November.

·
Registered
434 Posts
RIP to the poor souls cought in the middle of that.

last I heard it sank.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
You must be a union worker and voted for obama with that idiotic statement and whoever would agree with it!
i am not taking away from the missing workers. but you know that will be an excuse for the speculators to to have a barrel of oil go sky high. union this and union that, blah blah blah. also i voted for your mom ;)

·
YB Managing Editor
50,684 Posts
i am not taking away from the missing workers. but you know that will be an excuse for the speculators to to have a barrel of oil go sky high. union this and union that, blah blah blah. also i voted for your mom ;)
Did you complain in the 90's when the speculators speculated oil right down to 10 dollars a barrel?

You have no idea how speculating works.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Did you complain in the 90's when the speculators speculated oil right down to 10 dollars a barrel?

You have no idea how speculating works.
i am no expert by any means but i do know that as soon as something bad happens and the price per barrel goes up at all what i pay at the pump goes up instantly and when a barrel comes back down boy do they take their time lowering it, don't they.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
define specualtors :confused:

What do you know about the price of a barrel of oil :confused:

my mom = laughing at ur lil pecker :smt042

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
i am no expert by any means but i do know that as soon as something bad happens and the price per barrel goes up at all what i pay at the pump goes up instantly and when a barrel comes back down boy do they take their time lowering it, don't they.
You damn right you're no expert or even a pimple on a worm oilfield guys ass!!!

·
YB Managing Editor
50,684 Posts
Another myth perpetrated by the drive-by media on an uneducated public. :confused:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts