Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be a good person to talk to about Hoosier tires ! I am thinking about the 10.5 c11 tire for my FED ! I need a tire that can give me good wheel speed at the hit !

·
Registered
686 Posts
Who would be a good person to talk to about Hoosier tires ! I am thinking about the 10.5 c11 tire for my FED ! I need a tire that can give me good wheel speed at the hit !

just email hoosier. i did last week and a person actually replied. he was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. [email protected]

i made the mistake of buying to wide of rim as i didnt know. it looks like everyone runs 12'' or 13'' wide tire, NA/F, NT/F, and the index's. i dont have beadlocks so am stuck with 15's. im gonna try the new 18372 which is their 33-15 x 15 stiff sidewall. i wanted to keep the rpm down through the traps and i was concerned about how much growth along with tire shake at the hit because tire is so wide. he said at 200 its about 2" (shooting for 7.0 index) even though when you look at pics of the feds going through the traps the tires look like to grow 6".

Dean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts