Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
you really are a fucking douche bag, your climbing right up there with JAFO if you aren't one in the same.
You follow the masses, you get left behind....
Guess if all them stupid gas racers jumped off a bridge you'd jump right with...
Cool for you.....
Good luck little buddy.

He's a douche bag for having a tire brand preference? Is this the "Trash or be Trashed" section?

:unsure:

·
Registered
495 Posts
When the weather is colder, 50's to mid seventies we run the D06 compound because they are softer and hook better. Only do a burn out to clean the tires with this compound and thats it or they will get greasy. When its warmer like 90's and above they seemed to get greasy too. We also have C07 compound that we switch to for the warmer weather but they don't seem to hook as good at all in the colder. Even heating them up good didn't work for the cold. So from what I have found they both have there place and work great.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
When the weather is colder, 50's to mid seventies we run the D06 compound because they are softer and hook better. Only do a burn out to clean the tires with this compound and thats it or they will get greasy. When its warmer like 90's and above they seemed to get greasy too. We also have C07 compound that we switch to for the warmer weather but they don't seem to hook as good at all in the colder. Even heating them up good didn't work for the cold. So from what I have found they both have there place and work great.
They have their place alright...I gave mine to the farmer next door so he could use them to hold his tarps down.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts