Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of these sets for an 8 yr old or for 2nd/3rd grade that they aren't using any longer??

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Gonna donate it to Jason York?

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol no... I need it for my daughter

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
Good luck, hope somone can help you out.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks... me too

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
craigslist maybe, or ebay cheap

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha hell NO... you should hear her comment on some of the avatars when she sneaks up on me with it on YB. I've heard her horse-laugh for over 30 minutes on the fat ass blowing water up in the air like a whale lol

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
if you do torrents there is some on the pirate bay.

There is also A LOT of stuff on youtube. Never personally seen what & all is included in the kits. But looks like video/audio is a big part of it.

Would something like Rosetta Stone be better? on the pirate bay you can dl 3.4.5 for free & get MANY languages.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
hookt on foniks werkt fer me.

I'm no help but I couldn't resist.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The hooked on phonics, from what I can remember was a combination of audiotapes, flashcards and a set of books. I don't know about any downloads.. but I'm going to check it out... thanks

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
April, if you find and extra copy or two send them to Monty! There are a few phuckers on here who could REALLY use it!!!!! GLWYS

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
What's hooked on Phonics anyway? Hell they just upped my dosage of ritalin!!! Made me take a higher dosage and more often. Until about 16 years old I stopped taking it all together. I think that shit has fucked me up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts