Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody really knows how much extra power there worth. Is it worth the time, money, work to use one? Just wondering what people think. THANKS Gary

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I have noticed some people that have them on there car actually run them with the inlet blocked. I have heard they dont really do much. But thats just what I have heard.

·
Registered
303 Posts
WJ said a few years back that on a Pro stock it makes 80 horse but it take 50 horse to run it throught he air(wind drag). Hope this helps

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have been running mine plugged in Xtreme Street for 2 years now, my fastest passes have been with this, instead of the cowl hood, but that may be also because the carb was only 1 inch away from the cowl hood and has about 8 inches with the forward facing

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Gary Abbey, the best thing to do is build a air pan and grab air from the front of the car while you still have a cowl.. Did you happen to see Phil Plestis's setup? Build something like that.. I hate scoops... :smt013

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Actually that scoop was the only legal scoop for S/M.. The top of the opening sat a max of 8" off the surface of the hood. Then I got to the race and seen that wasn't the case... :-D

·
Registered
328 Posts
My Scoop is only 8" to the top as was Pelech's, same rule for L/S! Man are you getting Soft, defending yourself, you use to just have a comeback!

·
Registered
328 Posts
in True Monty Fashion Phuck Off! you got to Show up to a race I am at to enjoy the Festivities! Yellow Bullet Favorites Johnny and Marie enjoyed the Festivities.

OK Mikho Would you like to Attend the NMCA (I Still Call it PRO) Year End Racer Appreciation Party Next Year at the NMCA World Finals in Memphis on October 6th 2006 at 7pm. You will need to RSVP to Sue with how many are in with you, what you would like to bring and if you have any raffle prizes you could donate!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Nope my feelings are hurt.. A member from Pro/NMCA invited me to the party but didn't feel it would be right to show up.. :( Mike Bruns invited all the YB.com members to PRI.. :-D

Bob dont read too far into that.. Im just bustin your balls... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts