Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there really that many of them? Every show I see now has at least one gay couple. I know 1 homo out of 100’s of people I know. Do I live in a bubble? Is it tv?

·
Pontiac "big block"
9,638 Posts
Nah. I dont think I've ever known a fag. If they were, they hid it well.

·
Mother Hen
50,958 Posts
Are there really that many of them? Every show I see now has at least one gay couple. I know 1 homo out of 100’s of people I know. Do I live in a bubble? Is it tv?
I have been wondering about all this myself. It seems like half the kids at my daughter's school claim to be bisexual. WTF? I can't imagine there are that many in one place. For some reason, I think it's some kind of fad and maybe they say it to get attention. It's just mind boggling. My daughter was telling me that the kid's show Arthur on PBS, had a male school teacher get married to a male. Something just isn't right.

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
If you go by TV, half the population is black, half are homosexual, and the only guys left are metrosexuals without an ounce of masculinity. Well, blacks are still allowed to be a little masculine, but that's probably changing as well. Women are the masculine gender nowadays.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I know at least 1 gay dude, and one that’s under suspicion. Went to the mall the other day and a gay dude was working at the shoe store, as well we have seen them at restaurants, etc...they’re everywhere, but I’d say they’re less than 5% of the population.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
TV and every commercial is a black guy portrayed to be a stud with a white woman drooling all over him.
^^^ reality tv

i've never understood people fascinated by gays. is it an odd attraction to you guys?

one of my old journeymen said it best, "I just dont think about it, i'd hate to know i went 48 years missing out on something."

if your curious, go explore, just keep it to yourself.

·
Registered
9,919 Posts
TV and every commercial is a black guy portrayed to be a stud with a white woman drooling all over him.
However, in reality, the black would have felony warrants out for his arrest, would be carjacking someone and some fat white pig may be one of his hoes.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Did y'all see the Gillette commercial with the dad teaching the trans gender kid how to shave? Think I'll start using dollar shave club

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
There have always been gays... Many are effeminate, but many are masculine... and you'd never know they liked sex with other guys. In the past, it was a MAJOR TABOO, and still is for the most part. However, it's becoming more accepted, so you are seeing more come 'out of the closet' so to speak.

This being said, the media is WAY overblowing things (pun? lol) They seem to think they need to have the token gay couple on every show on television, making them way over represented. They do the same with blacks. They make up 13% of the population, but 50% of news anchors, 50% of actors on TV, etc. Black males also get the more masculine roles (or at least the ones not filled by women)... while the white guys are all beta males an idiots.

I can't really stand to watch most TV shows, and movies have TOTALLY gone to shit.
When was the last time you saw a fresh Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc actor come on the scene?
Masculinity has truly become toxic in Hollywood... especially for white guys. Blacks and women are the only ones given masculine leadership roles nowadays.

·
Mother Hen
50,958 Posts
I don't care if people are gay or straight. Keep your business in the bedroom. I don't want to hear about anyone's sex life. The issue I have is with things like pride parades where people are strutting around in assless chaps and underwear and portraying all kinds of nasty stuff. I seriously doubt most gays want to be represented by that crap. As I told my daughter, that has nothing to do with your sexual identity. That is just straight out perversion and you see it with both heterosexuals and homosexuals.

·
Registered
26,877 Posts
I enjoy reading tin foil stuff and don't really buy into a lot of it.

But if you look at some of the Communist plans from years ago they talk about breaking down normal society morals and I think that's exactly what's happening.

Communists run the left and it's just going to get worse.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I personally don't give a shit if they're gay but why do they always have to make a spectacle of themselves? I also don't understand what part of being a homo makes the guys talk with a lisp.

·
Registered
9,238 Posts
The writers of that crap are mostly all within the same 20 square miles, and don't really give a fuck about the rest of the world. The diversity that annoys us so much in television and advertising is pretty realistic compared to that area.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts