Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
If he would have had his pistol in his hand when he answered the door, this story may have read a little differently...

·
Senior Frog
10,315 Posts
If he would have had his pistol in his hand when he answered the door, this story may have read a little differently...
most people do not walk around the house casually with a handgun,unless your some paranoid nutjob.........but it would be cool to see that happen on video,to watch a scum bag run away like that........

·
Registered
695 Posts
If it's after 22:00, I answer the door with pistol in hand, after looking out a side window to see who's there. Unless I'm expecting somebody, that's too late at night for a knock on the door.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I would have loved to see the bad guys eyes when the lead started flying!

·
102,312 Posts
most people do not walk around the house casually with a handgun,unless your some paranoid nutjob.........but it would be cool to see that happen on video,to watch a scum bag run away like that........
Paranoid nutjob right here :-D I always answer the door with handgun on me. Patrol car sitting in the driveway, and bad as some people want the bragging rights to knock off a police officer.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I guess I'm a paranoid nutjob too. My pistol is always in my hand when I answer the door in the middle of the night.....why be the guy who left it in his nightstand?

·
Registered
695 Posts
OK, you must have missed the part where I look out front from a different window before answering the door. If it's the police, i'll leave the pistol out of sight, but someone I don't know it will be with me. I will also ask through the door "who are you and what do you want".

·
Registered
110 Posts
most people do not walk around the house casually with a handgun,unless your some paranoid nutjob
I guess I'm not most people and I am a nutjob...got my gun on me all the time, walk around the house with it, absolutely...when I go to bed it is on the floor next to the bed...;)

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My gun is rarely far from me. If it's dark, it's with me when I answer the door. After looking out the window first of course.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Props to the homeowner. I'm glad he had the smarts to have an armed defense. It's a shame the BG got away for now...

<----- My pistol is usually within arms reach of me as well - even when at home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts