Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
A back/lat machine with 3 attachment spots is what I'd go with. You can do rows/biceps/triceps/lat/back/shoulders. Just have to get a few different ends to do this. All are around $20 each.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really need good equipment for home sports. Self-training on YouTube with push-ups is not suitable for me, because I don't do them. I can't practice without a coach. So I decided that if I bought some exercise equipment, it would help me keep in shape. Well, I've been playing tennis for a few months, or I did, before I was quarantined. And to keep in shape , which I have earned over several months of training, I need to do physical exercises at home. I wonder if this spin bike for home is suitable for this purpose? Who had such an experience, please share. Are there any rules for training? Or I should just install the program and pedal until I get tired..

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Could get a bowflex, you can row and get a resistance workout with one machine.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Concept 2 Rower and some dumbells. I lift for about 10 minutes and then row for 30 minutes. I’ve got over 700K meters on my rower and going to hit 1M before the year’s out.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I go through this once every few years, thinking about buying a home gym or joining a local gym.

So I tell myself if I stick with it for two months, doing free exercises* everyday, then I will spend the money.

I still haven't made it that long.

*Push ups, pull ups, sit ups, etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
You don't even need equipment....Look up what Hershel Walker does....
I’ve been doing prison shit. Squatting with my kid on my shoulders. Inverted shoulder presses, seal style burpies, jump rope, pull ups, body weight tricep extensions... I have it broken down by day.

I also use the 5 gallon water jugs for various exercises.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts