1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Barely Normal
3,315 Posts
Where the hell do you come up with this crap dude...GROSS!!! :p

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Seemed like the lady was educated too.. she was afraid to get in trouble so i would say she is in the medical field!

·
Administrator
136,690 Posts
THATS MY NEXT POST:)
When I was doing my electrical apprenticeship we had to watch a video of people who were electrocuted. Guy phucked himself up when drilling a hole in the ground and hit a main line. They did several amputations (foot, lower leg and full leg) before he died. When they did the full leg his penis looked like an empty cannoli shell... Most phucked up thing I ever seen.. Poor guy!! :(

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When I was doing my electrical apprenticeship we had to watch a video of people who were electrocuted. Guy phucked himself up when drilling a hole in the ground and hit a main line. They did several amputations (foot, lower leg and full leg) before he died. When they did the full leg his penis looked like an empty cannoli shell... Most phucked up thing I ever seen.. Poor guy!! :(
I BET YOU WATCH WHERE YOU DRILL!

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
Kind of reminds of the days back in the Civil war.... Good times I tell ya !!:p

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I HAVE BEEN SHOCKED SO FUCKIN HARD,I COULD'NT STAND FOR 10 MIN!!...THE BALLS OF MY FEET HURT FOR 2 WEEKS!!

·
Administrator
136,690 Posts
I HAVE BEEN SHOCKED SO FUCKIN HARD,I COULD'NT STAND FOR 10 MIN!!...THE BALLS OF MY FEET HURT FOR 2 WEEKS!!
I got shocked for 2 minutes at least which felt like a life time when I was 9.. Mom saved my life... During the ass whoopin I got I was wishing I had died!! :p:p

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I never go to the hospital. I doctor on my self. Or until I run out of booze and sober up. I broke my leg an ankle in 12 spots. I didn't seek help until 4 days later.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
136,690 Posts
I never go to the hospital. I doctor on my self. Or until I run out of booze and sober up. I broke my leg an ankle in 12 spots. I didn't seek help until 4 days later.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's pretty cool you didn't seek a doctor right awat..

But it's obvious you seek a phuckin cookie now!! :smt005:smt005:smt005

1 - 20 of 76 Posts