Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind should I get, to obviously keep an eye on my driveway and yard. Got a little punk, around here, going thru peoples cars, and lifting little shit. He even took my gout medicine once, and I hope he shit himself real good for that. Stole my extra cell phone, and my neighbors, in the past night or 2.
I would like to know if there is a low cost set up , that may even connect to my home PC, if thats possible. I have no idea what time he strolls around here, but recording would be a plus. I guess an older store VCR, but Im guessing there's better stuff out there.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
im not a pro or anything but sams club sells a cheap kit thats under $200 and its wireless.. Im not sure how good it is but i know a couple people that have it and I plan to get one when i move into my new house.

When you catch him you need to pull an american history x on his ass and make him bite a curb!!!

GL

·
Registered
220 Posts
http://www.wilife.com/

it works great, has many user adjustable features, can get alerts sent to your e-mail or even right on your cell and see recorded images, just after they happen, etc...

catches a lot of wild life videos as well.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
no shit, you can view your cameras right from any comp??

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
yep Id also like to know
Somebody posted a 20 buck camera that could record and post video like a go pro but Im not that tech savy

·
the educated fool
1,778 Posts
Hide in your car with a wooden bat that has nails all over it and wait for his punk ass to show up

bada bing bada boom

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt even think of a wildlife cam......good ideas, all, Thanks !

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Don't buy one with vcr type playback.The replay will not be clear enough to identify a thief.Get one with dvd.The vcr type will show what you already know--(somebody stole my shit,but face isn't clear enough to identify the thief)

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hide in your car with a wooden bat that has nails all over it and wait for his punk ass to show up

bada bing bada boom
I liked it too, but I'm not going to jail, for a flippin kid, rather tie his butt up and laugh at him until the cops get here !

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I like the driveway alert things with the remote alarm part that you can put on your nightstand. I have the unit mounted outside high enough not to be tripped
by small animals but instead by a person walking up the drive. They go for probably less than $20 at harbor freight.

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
1 case of red bull, hide in the car,and 3 tazers. that way he will go to jail retarded as fuck with shit and piss in his pants. mase him while he down.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
For something simple like this, just get a camera that runs on your network either via wifi or a cat-5 cable. It plugs into(or connects to your wireless router) your router and you can log into it with any computer from anywhere in the world.

You can also set it up to detect motion and record to a computer in your house.

Make sure it has decent resolution and infared LEDs for night vision capabilities.

·
Registered
437 Posts
For something simple like this, just get a camera that runs on your network either via wifi or a cat-5 cable. It plugs into(or connects to your wireless router) your router and you can log into it with any computer from anywhere in the world.

You can also set it up to detect motion and record to a computer in your house.

Make sure it has decent resolution and infared LEDs for night vision capabilities.
so you can log on to your wireless router from other computers?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts