That's ugly as all hell.

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
horrible

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Ugly but looks neat inside. My parents just recently purchased a brand new RV, been going with them looking at new ones before they purchased a few times, those things sure have come a long way! Thing is freaking nicer than most new houses inside!! Flatscreen TVs everywhere, Fireplace in the bedroom and living room area, stainless appliances, granite counters, ect. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Ugly but looks neat inside. My parents just recently purchased a brand new RV, been going with them looking at new ones before they purchased a few times, those things sure have come a long way! Thing is freaking nicer than most new houses inside!! Flatscreen TVs everywhere, Fireplace in the bedroom and living room area, stainless appliances, granite counters, ect. Ridiculous.
Probably cost more than their house aswell...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Probably cost more than their house aswell...
Nope, but more than some houses I'm sure! It's cool and all but I'd never spend that kind of money on one.

·
Registered
985 Posts
That is butt-ugly. Do they even have KOA's in the desert? LMAO

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boondocking in the deserts.

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Wal mart is running some of their long haul trucks to test a very similar design to that RV, supposed to be much more efficient Still ugly, but different none the less.

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
No hitch for the stacker?

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
No hitch for the stacker?
There's another one on the web that has a storage space for your race car underneath. IIRC, it's around $1 million.

·
Registered
8,646 Posts
geeeze that thing is butt ugly

1 - 20 of 27 Posts