Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TCI Mean Street will be back on the concrete on Saturday, October 8th under the lights at Holly Springs Motorsports!

All my TCI Mean Street drivers, post it up if you're coming!

This will be a points race and you will have to have all of your weights on and such. Hope that all the Mean Street guys are ready to run. It'd be a great, last minute session to make some hits before No Mercy.

Post Up If You're Coming!!! :smt023

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Were in and Blake if you need help I have 2 or 3 guys with me at every race that can give u a hand

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You boys did see where Troy Pirez went 4.92 with ONE kit didn't ya:p

Just saying.......

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
if nitrous is so great and easy why don't y'all throw them damn hair dryers away and show us all how its done:smt103

LOL I Didn't say it was easy, I just said it can be done and done repeatedly. Every racer gets to pick his poison.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
LOL I Didn't say it was easy, I just said it can be done and done repeatedly. Every racer gets to pick his poison.
yes and no. every racer has to learn there budget, and race where they can afford to and at the level they can afford. i'm gonna say its easier to run that bitch out the back than it is to run 1.1x sixty ft. if that shitbox i drive would run a 4. any damn thing you'd have seen it by now. :smt102 i got some new pills and no reason to sandbag, lets see if the ten bolt will hang in there with me for a whole race

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yes and no. every racer has to learn there budget, and race where they can afford to and at the level they can afford. i'm gonna say its easier to run that bitch out the back than it is to run 1.1x sixty ft. if that shitbox i drive would run a 4. any damn thing you'd have seen it by now. :smt102 i got some new pills and no reason to sandbag, lets see if the ten bolt will hang in there with me for a whole race
Not saying your sandbagging at all my friend....I fully understand 100%. All these combos cost a fortune to run and an even bigger fortune to run at the top with any power adder......unless your Chip, I think he bought that turbo car turn key for under 30k. LOL

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
should be if testing goes as planned and bluebird should be back if he wants to try out the new power adder!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm in!! Me and old black beatty

1 - 20 of 190 Posts