Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok YB friends......I need your help. Our last fundraiser was a huge success. We have another opportunity to help someone in need. This lady has a life threatening liver disease and is on the transplant list. Jabbo of Holly Springs dragstrip has donated a free tech card and a free test session Friday. We will raffle this off for $20 a ticket or 10 tickets for $100. So for $20 you can help a woman and her family who desperately needs it and have a chance to race at Holly Springs Fall Brawl and test. That's an awesome deal. Technically it's not free but to win it for $20 is damn near free. I will draw the winning ticket on site at the track next Wednesday morning on the starting line at Holly Springs. I will keep everyone updated on money received as I did last time. Bare with me though. I have surgery tomorrow and start radiation treatments (no it's not cancer, the doctors are just being proactive) and my wife has surgery on Friday of this week. We will be busy but I promise I'll keep everyone in the loop of all money transactions.

As always if you can't make a financial contribution, prayers are free! Donations and tickets can be done through my PayPal @ [email protected]m

Thank you Jabbo and Holly Springs! You guys are a blessing!!!

·
Registered
6,132 Posts
That's pretty awesome of You, Jabbo and Holly Springs! Will see you there Keith.

Hope all goes well for you and you wife.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$100 sent Keith, get my tech car ready! Do I get to park under the tree too??

Martin
Thanks! Just got email from PayPal. Now about the tree.... That's sorta my lucky spot and it has power and water hook-up. You can come by and sit under the tree. You can climb the tree. You can even piss on the tree. But my sorry ass is parking under the tree. LOL

See you guys there. Thanks again!

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monet trail update.....

We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank

Oct 7, 2013 05:49:56 PDTHello keith berry,
You asked us to transfer $300.00 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Oct 11, 2013.
Here are the details:
Total amount transferred$300.00 USD

Matin Shows and Jason Digby have 10 tickets each and we had a donation of $100 by my drag racing hero Boom Boom Jackson. He will be kicking ass at ADRL World Finals and will not be at Holly. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will take care of you guys again, just have some good cooking ready for me.
Awesome! Thanks Andrew! Mindy will be floored again I'm sure. We will have the grill a going for sure but I gotta say Kenny had your pit food a rocking at SGMP. Hard to compete with that. We will be rolling in Tuesday afternoon hopefully by 8pm at the latest. See you guys there. Travel safe.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andrew I text Mindy and told her what you said. She says to tell you she just adores you! I think she hugged you more than me at SGMP. LOL

·
broke phucker
5,523 Posts
Andrew I text Mindy and told her what you said. She says to tell you she just adores you! I think she hugged you more than me at SGMP. LOL
NA, she was just so excited for what I did she didn't know what to do.:). Hugs from Mindy anytime, Hugs from The Wooo Man, not the same.:smt082. You guys are good people, always fun to hangout with yall. See you next week and I am somehow bringing the 4.20's with us.:rock:

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kieth we are glad to help out and be part of this . We are proud to have people like you guys willing to step up and get things like this going . Hope all goes well with you and your wife's surgery this week. See ya next week . :party
Thanks Jabbo! See you Tuesday afternoon!

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The deal just got sweeter guys/gals. Joe @ Pro Torque has donated $250 towards the family, a $250 gift certificate to the winner and Pro Torque gear. Huge thanks to Joe and everyone at Pro Torque for helping a family in need!

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Bump

1 - 20 of 28 Posts