Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im out, my pos still broke again.
Man if you only worked somewhere where they had the ability to help ya.........hmmmmmmm...........maybe Pro-Line is hiring! LOL! And what the hell yall tellin my buddy Phil it'd be the end of the year before yall cold get to his hoop? I need to come down there and work? LOL! Always wanted to wok in the back of a church! LOL!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Man if you only worked somewhere where they had the ability to help ya.........hmmmmmmm...........maybe Pro-Line is hiring! LOL! And what the hell yall tellin my buddy Phil it'd be the end of the year before yall cold get to his hoop? I need to come down there and work? LOL! Always wanted to wok in the back of a church! LOL!

man we r smooth as covered up.. lol he has been talking for a while on wanting something done to his car. when we had a spot he never came. i get so tired of working on cars at work i dont even get in the mood to work on mine.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Whats the entry fee and schedule Stan?

i think brad told me it was 50 or 75 phil. cant remember if i told ya. thanks for the help the other day at the track. it ended up being a head gasket.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i think brad told me it was 50 or 75 phil. cant remember if i told ya. thanks for the help the other day at the track. it ended up being a head gasket.
Thanks. Head gaskets not as bad as what u thought it was. Weather permiting, may give it a try this weekend. See what the SS will do on the spray.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Head gaskets not as bad as what u thought it was. Weather permiting, may give it a try this weekend. See what the SS will do on the spray.
Blow the fuck up! LOL! Just keep your girlfriend off me this weekend! Geeeeees! LOL!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Pick my motor up from BB&T tomorow..... New 364 YSI combo.I'll make it next month I hope!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I wanted to but I dont have my junk back together yet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts