Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in the box. I only removed the efi carb from the plastic to enjoy its looks. Nothing else has been touched or altered. Part number is on the box.. still under my bed.. New is 2400 plus.
.............$1800 FIRM FIRM

I'm eye balling a new vehicle and the kids are far more important than hobbies!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Brand new in the box. I only removed the efi carb from the plastic to enjoy its looks. Nothing else has been touched or altered. Part number is on the box.. still under my bed.. New is 2400 plus.

I'm eye balling a new vehicle and the kids are far more important than hobbies!!
Do you want payment via Western Union, Venmo?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi.. Chris here... I do Venmo or western union. Which ever is convenient..
.. Venmo is @Christopher-Frye-20 ...excited to get this gone and in someone else's hands. My sale on the EFI kit is real..no BS... enjoy the day folks...

·
Registered
5 Posts

What state are you in ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joins four hours ago. Western Union or Venmo for payment. No getting your money back from them when the scammer doesn't send you stuff. The crackhead poster is an obvious scammer. :D
Crackhead huh?? Why don't you call n confirm tough guy.. 8313198782.. STILL FOR SALE... ... I'm only here because a friend referred me to this site so go pound sand.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WITH ALL THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE BEEN AROUND THIS EARTH.....UNFORTUNATE THAT FOLKS ASSUME IM IN SCAM MODE... SORRY... THAT EFI KIT WAS PAID FOR BY THE MONEY I MADE FROM THE GI BILL.. SO... FAST FORWARDING TO OVER A YEAR LATER... DADDY FRYE NEEDS TO SELL THIS EFI KIT NOW SO HE CAN TAKE THE CASH AND APPLY IT TO HIS KIDS... PLAIN AND FUCKING SIMPLE... SO STOP THE HATE CUZ YOU LOOK SILLY AND ALL YOU'RE GONNA DO IS PISS ME OFF... HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND IM EXCITED FOR THE PERSON TGATS GOING TO GET A DEAL ON THIS KIT... how's that for all caps!! If you're in doubt CALL ME.. MY NUMBER IS ABOVE. LOVE YOU KISS KISS.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Well... not trying to overlook specifics... a friend of mine who's a long time member recommended I sell it here. WHATS THE CRIME besides funny guy comments!!!
why not have your long time member friend post up in this thread backing up what you say?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's okay... Just found out this place is full of old people and trolls. To me it looks like a bunch of shit disturbers. Once again... if you claim I'm scamming... ...whatever floats your boat..Lil bitch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts