Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a racepak digital dash with all V-Net sensors... I have been looking a lot at the Sniper EFI kit but noticed it uses many sensors of its own and even has a small dash of its own. My question is, can I use any of my racepak stuff? Or is it all useless once I go with the sniper kit.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
You may want to look more closely at the Sniper dash's display capabilities. It will give you real time displays. The way I have mine set up, it gives me 10 real time displays on one screen.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I know, its awesome stuff... But im asking if I went that route, what I would do with all my V Net stuff and digital dash. Is ANY of it interchangeable? Or would all the racepak stuff be put up on ebay

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allow me to re-phrase the question... What is the cheapest way to integrate the sniper system to my car? Is there a V Net module that will let me use my digital dash and display sniper outputs? What about a way to use the sniper dash that comes with the kit and display my existing V Net outputs? Sell all my V Net stuff and whatever the sniper kit doesn't display use a mechanical gauge?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts