1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Subscribing.............

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
My buddy used a 4150 style sniper efi system on his 540" with a belt driven supercharger and it is a beast. Marine engine with close to 1200hp, super easy with auto tune using the wide band system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the 4150 kit (pn 550-513 I believe) on a single turbo 400ci sbc. Seems great so far, I've been tuning with a laptop and is very easy to learn. This is my first time tuning efi also.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have the 1250 supersniper on a 418 ford na motor. They thing has been great. Most of the problems people have with them are install error. It’s been a great easy way of learning EFI for me. I am hoping to put twin s366 in the near future.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Super Sniper 1250 with a ProCharger here. It has been great. It really made me up my game on wiring! lol. Initial install did not go so well but I studied up, rewired and all is well now. Pump gas, 10 PSI.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,391 Posts
We have a 1250 Super Sniper with a Procharger on my wife's car. Works great so far. We're at about 120 passes with it and she finished Drag Week with it in September.

Pretty great unit with great capabilities for the money. If you have any questions feel free to ask

1 - 9 of 9 Posts