Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts
You can get the sensors from any local parts store. Here's the part numbers.

Sniper EFI Replacement Sensors - Auto Parts Store
CTS Sensor: Standard Motor Products TX3
TPS Sensor: Standard Motor Products TH191
IAC Motor: Standard Motor Products AC416
WBO2 Sensor: Bosch 17025

Reactions: zz4gta
I have been running a different brand efi for a few seasons now. I only run closed loop to learn. Here's why"
We are dealing with cars that need to be consistent down to an ant's fart. Get one or two funny signals from an o2 sensor that is just starting to go away, and you may be affecting runs. Or it may stick you completely if it just goes bad. And if you get some misfires, the o2 sensor will see a lean condition, and it will richen up your tune if you are closed. So I use it to get my tune, then open the loop. If I go to a track in different weather or elevation, I close up and get data, make the changes to the tune with notes, and open back up. I may have to do that if I make changes as well. Now on a street driven car, I get it. leave it closed all the time.

Discussion starter · #65 ·
I just ordered my Sniper 4500 and a Holley 6.86 Pro Dash to go with it....This will be replacing the 1250 Dominator on the 605 Hemi currently.....Should be interesting, and really help with cold starts. The big ole Hemi is a cold blooded bitch with those big chambers....

I just ordered my Sniper 4500 and a Holley 6.86 Pro Dash to go with it....This will be replacing the 1250 Dominator on the 605 Hemi currently.....Should be interesting, and really help with cold starts. The big ole Hemi is a cold blooded bitch with those big chambers....
Make sure you adjust the coolant temperature enrichment table and air temp table. It puts 232 percent of fuel in it up till it reaches 120 degrees which is way fat and will foul plugs and o2 sensor also.

i just had a customer run his in supergas on the stop. ive never seen 3 graphs lay on each other like this. 6, yes 6 rpm different right before it comes off the stop. it looks like one line. ive sold a dozen of them, and to a man they are all tickled with them

I run both my race cars in Alpha-N, but this would not work with a throttle-stop setup, that is why I ask. If I ever put a T/S on my engine I would re-tune it in Speed Density.
Actually Alpha would work as well. just trigger an input with the stop actuation wire, and the whole thing would become tuneable through the advanced tables. Or you could just write a table with a map sensor plumbed into the intake, with "normal" map at 0, and you could subtract % of fuel vs MAP. But that being said, SD would def be simpler
All our PS stuff and the stock eliminator stuff prior i did alpha n.
I have one stocker that is sd, the rest are alpha.
This customer uses a linkage style stop, so even in alpha it would follow the tps.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.