Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally us ls3 guys got the low ram deals.. i wonder what one would do with 2 4500s or 2 102mm tb on it with some worked heads an the right cam..might have a 9k intake

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Definitely 9k+

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I like this ....With Fuel rails + a good price point. Ls7 next Please. BTR Trinity Intake doesn't even include injectors rails/ Dual - single or with top options vs Holley.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Got us a New Better Looking Lid for us Holley High ram guys 🤫 Shearer said it's a GO!

Rectangle Auto part Composite material Transparency Metal

Reactions: Suicidal Racing

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful piece but out my money range..ill take a 6 pack of beer to use a friends tig, some 16 gauge alum,holley flange an a 1" alum 4150 spacer an make my own lid

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I can't deal with it... 🤔 $50 bucks a WK if need be 👉 Save up.

Product Rectangle Output device Gas Office equipment

This is the other Shearer Choice $499. More Plenum area vs the Holley 105 lid @ $200-$300.oo + One would need a ICT" 1 inch billet spacer @ $229 to add the Needed Plenum area. Added with I have a 4500 and a New smaller more Restrictive TB is going Backwards. ❌
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior

Vs

Product Automotive design Gas Composite material Auto part

I've taken what ER & Darin have said Literally and have tried to stay the Course. The Lid is/ was My last Obstacle.
Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Cylinder Auto part
This isn't the 🍒 on top i pictured.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
One 4500 would Cover Two 4150's and Look at the 105 comparison Vs the 2000 cfm Dual 4150's. 😉 So one 4500 🤔

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
🤣😂 Lmao read what's Shown ....Fast intake vs Holley. Then the 4500 top is used. I remember the build on Ls1.... Holley had just a port Match. 🤔🤣😂

Not a Ls7 intake test but Shows the Ls3 FAST Hi Ram VS the Holley. We see and Read Between the lines YB family... In my Spanish Paco voice: I not Stupid 🤣

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aint no way im paying $900 for a billet teepee top when i can freshen up my tig skills and build a teepee top..i can grind welds an paint if i want pretty lol.. i know how to do the tops..an really at that point id just do twin 92mms with stacks on them so 2800cfm,single 102mm is 1700cfm with a stack. So i could just do 2 of these on top the 300-670..looks like its 4"-5" long runners on them lo rams

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
More like 3 inches in Runner Length with the Low Ram. Main Reason I had to opt out.
Intake intended for 8500 to 9000 rpm on a 7800 max combination.

I've seen Every Holley Top imaginable. From KCS and a Nice Aluminum Flat Sheet with Spacers to Add plenum. To the one seen and or Hogan/ Wilson sheet metal and A few in-between. It's Eye candy....KCS prototype sent me a Email back asking what type of Lid I'm looking 4. Reply was: Smooth, No lines, 4500

·
Registered
2,230 Posts

2yrs + Trying to Figure out a Good looking Single 4500 Tunnel ram ... 900 bucks 🤣

🤣 @ a dollar a Day from the start of me trying to figure this out would get me that Top.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Runner Length is 3.55 to be exact 👍
Tapered Runner Entry of 4.24 to 2.73 at the Flange.

9k intake same as Holley Low Ram for the Cathedral.... 🤯 I tried to work this one out Also.... Hogan Flanges to Add Runner Length. Sad 😭 thread I made in the NA section.

The Math was Done with help From ER, Darin,🦊well and BBF. Shift points look like 8200 to 8500.

Reactions: scottyz

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Adding Bell Mouths doesn't add Enough length Also with the added Hogan Flanges. Again 2+yrs of...🤔

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so rev it..i got word today 3 more weeks for my holley split to show now they say..heard truth is really end of july,also heard they already sold all the term x they are bringing in an just taking in orders now an them people are going to be waiting even longer..

im thinking about trying the holley 822062 with 2 my tb setups..see its in stock and i know the 102mm version didnt do bad in the gpi intake test..that versions down fall is not enough space over the runner making the air turn 60-90 degrees..the dual 4150 will give it a straighter shot so maybe a 5 or 10hp gain over a 102mm version..just sick of waiting//they have a 5.5" runner..i just wish they listed the port info like they do with the splits..either way its in stock an $100 cheaper right now..

1 - 20 of 81 Posts