Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the hook up on a holley intake for cathedral port 92mm?

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
I sell em.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
you sell them? aren't you some type of truck driver? if you sell them for how much and what is the turn around for delivery

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
you sell them? aren't you some type of truck driver? if you sell them for how much and what is the turn around for delivery
Yes i work a full time job as well as have my business selling speed parts...

Send a PM. I dont quote pricing in the tech section.

·
Dyslexic Lord of the Sith
3,632 Posts
Might come both ways, Richard @ WCCH has a package for Satin Pro-Flo and fuel rails for $589

·
Registered
297 Posts
On a turbo setup, would it be best to go with a 92mm or 102mm? 370 solid roller,tfs 235's,billet s480, Im thinking of ditching my Super Vic???

·
Registered
110 Posts
anyone get a cathy port one last 6 months and check the fit on the heads? are they any better yet?
Got mine like 3 months ago and there was close to a 3/8-1/4" casting shift...fit like garbage...spent like 3 hours porting it to get close...not happy with it at all...should have just went custom or built my own...

Maybe the rectangle is better

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Got mine like 3 months ago and there was close to a 3/8-1/4" casting shift...fit like garbage...spent like 3 hours porting it to get close...not happy with it at all...should have just went custom or built my own...

Maybe the rectangle is better
Dam, 3/8ths? I would have thought their process would have gotten better after seeing the shift on mine. I've had mine for almost a year, no run time yet lol. Some spots were around .125 but mostly around .075. That was on the back 4 holes, the front holes were all nearly perfect. That is what baffled me the most, how could the front holes be so good then the back holes go to shit? Oh well, I've gotten over it and hopefully it wont be too long before positive atmospheres are in it. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts