Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been fighting other issues, resolved, now down to tuning, and cant get it to learn. CL works fine, I made sure the modifiers, coolant, etc were off, and have it RPM enabled @ 500 RPM's. It used to work, but cant remember if it did after the V5 update. Took it out and ran a steady RPM, etc, not sure what else to look at. Idle, cruise it runs fine, I man. tweaked that for now, but be nice for it to do its thing.

·
Registered
19,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked all that, verified on the datalog also, its like its just dead, lol. The coolant temp offset was -0.0, so I changed that to 0.0, didnt help. Reread and double checked everything they said could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I checked all that, verified on the datalog also, its like its just dead, lol. The coolant temp offset was -0.0, so I changed that to 0.0, didnt help. Reread and double checked everything they said could be wrong.

That's a big clue. There's a bug in the Holley software. Graph the whole area that is 0.0. Is it all flat or is it a bit bumpy?

·
Registered
19,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess they call it A/F offset ratio, Prob have to get someone to rem and reload it, as I screw things up-should have never did an upgrade, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts