Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting closer and closer to start up and stuff keeps coming up with parts needed. Last night i put the upper intake back on and got the new TB put on and now i see i need yet another dam adapter harness to make this kit work. Im running a stock Ford TPS and the connection on the end of the Holley harness don't match up. Is there a simple adapter plug or short harness that will work? I don't want to cut up anything on the harness and would like everything plug and play. I went with the Chrysler style IAC so that connector was good on that but now i need one for the TPS. Thank you in advance! - Gene

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Im getting closer and closer to start up and stuff keeps coming up with parts needed. Last night i put the upper intake back on and got the new TB put on and now i see i need yet another dam adapter harness to make this kit work. Im running a stock Ford TPS and the connection on the end of the Holley harness don't match up. Is there a simple adapter plug or short harness that will work? I don't want to cut up anything on the harness and would like everything plug and play. I went with the Chrysler style IAC so that connector was good on that but now i need one for the TPS. Thank you in advance! - Gene
Unfortunately there is not an adapter harness. You will have to wire in a ford connector to the Holley harness or use a universal weatherpak 3 pin connector assembly on holley and tps ends.

FYI the description of this kit is very clear about the TPS and IAC needing to be rewired to work, sorry if that wasn't made clear when you purchased it.

I can send you a weatherpak kit and instructions if that helps.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately there is not an adapter harness. You will have to wire in a ford connector to the Holley harness or use a universal weatherpak 3 pin connector assembly on holley and tps ends.

FYI the description of this kit is very clear about the TPS and IAC needing to be rewired to work, sorry if that wasn't made clear when you purchased it.

I can send you a weatherpak kit and instructions if that helps.

Hi Glenn

Yes i remember reading about the IAC but i didn't remember the TPS. I have the accufab adapter for the GM AIC so im good there just the darn TPS now. I got a reply from Danny on Holley forum that i can wire directly. Think im going to go that route but im definitely interested in the weatherpak connectors. Please send me link and instructions! Much appreciated as always! - Gene

1 - 8 of 8 Posts