Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When pulling the harness through the firewall where are you stopping? Trying to figure out if I should leave the wideband connector inside the car or pull it out. Currently I have it inside the car. I plan on using a seals - it grommet to insulate the hole.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I plugged everything in and then ran it through the firewall. Used the stock PCM harness grommet on mine and worked swell. My wideband connector is by the injector on cylinder one since my downpipe exits in front of the drivers tire.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

this is why I'm asking. It's so close to where the harness is coming through that I would have to wrap it up in the bay somewhere.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only set back to putting it inside as far as i can see is that when the sensor needs replaced i would have to remove the grommet to change it. So what'severybody leaving under the dash?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
The only Holley EFI harness connector that's inside my vehicle, is the Inputs/Outputs connector (and of course the CANbus connector, system relay & fuse).

·
Beyond old
4,664 Posts
The only Holley EFI harness connector that's inside my vehicle, is the Inputs/Outputs connector (and of course the CANbus connector, system relay & fuse).
Me too.Ended up running the I/O wires to an 8 point j block, at the pass kick panel.
I lengthened the Can wiring to move it over to that same location.
SYS relay/fuse is under the console cover, between the seats.

[Buick G body application.]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts