Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 750 double pumper. The rear float bowl cracked. Holley list front and rear float bowls. Mine have threads for fuel lines on both sides if the bowl with a plug in the unused side. What is the difference from the front bowl vs rear?

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Are there sight plugs on both sides of each bowl? If not that might be why...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a bowl that would fit the front that is only threaded on one side. Was going to move my front to the rear so I can race in the am. The one I have is threaded on the wrong side for the rear.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I have a 750 double pumper. The rear float bowl cracked. Holley list front and rear float bowls. Mine have threads for fuel lines on both sides if the bowl with a plug in the unused side. What is the difference from the front bowl vs rear?

You got Dominator bowls. Either order a Dominator bowl to match yours or a rear secondary bowl. The secondary bowl is only threaded on one side.

·
Former RJ instigator
42,515 Posts
I have a bowl that would fit the front that is only threaded on one side. Was going to move my front to the rear so I can race in the am. The one I have is threaded on the wrong side for the rear.
If you want to race bad enough and can't get a bowl that quick you'll figure it out.

·
Registered
400 Posts
if you have one that isnt threaded on both sides, the front and rear arent interchangeable, for two reasons, sight plug, which isnt that big of a deal, the other is the squirter pump, looking at the carb from the front as it is normally installed, on the front bowl the feul inlet is on the left, pump is on the right, the rear bowl, fuel inlet is on the left, pump is on the left also. As stated above if you want to race bad enough you will figure it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts