Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some info on why im not able to gain injector signal. I have spark and 16volt to injectors but no signal. It does see rpm 230rpm under cranking, but will not fire injectors. I have even installed new Dominator thinking the driver module failed. The car ran before main fuse harness was hooked up incorrectly. It melted one of the small ground wires to the chassis. I repaired wire and checked all of the harness and fuses before restoring power back on. Ive performed the Holley Troubleshooting task with no luck....Any help would be appreciated :)

I also was able to datalog my cam/crank signal and all looks good..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More often than Not the fix is easy its the process of elimination that takes so long. The problem was in my software there is a Box that somehow got unchecked that allows the injectors to pulse when under your cranking RPM. Once the box was rechecked we were able to gain injection pulse and all is good. Thanks for taking the time to respond and maybe someday someone will read this and be able to help them as well....

·
Registered
212 Posts
never seen box like this:confused:
and there is no under cranking rpm in my software
only crank to run rmp/ cranking timing. under set rpm it uses cranking fueling/timing and over it goes to main tables

there is fuel prime but it just gives you a extra shot of fuel to start

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I had a dead short on my fuel pump lead going from the ECU to the relay and the had all sorts of issues afterwards, I was 99% sure I fried the ECU. I ended up flashing the ECU with same version of the firmware and everything was back to normal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unless you are running multiple injector sets there is no reason to be using that setup where you have to specify cranking fuel etc.
I run a set of 225 and 700.... Before the smoke show I had went into my injector set up menu and was taking a look around and must of hit that box and unchecked it (touch screen)… Guess I better pay better attention when it ask me if I want to save the changes I made...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts