Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy brought me a 9380(I believe) 850 annular booster carb to go through. Secondary idle air bleeds are not restricted, looks like there's never been any. Is this normal? It's 4 corner idle and primary and secondary idle bleeds are low in the block... .037dia. I've never messed with one of these and just having a hard time understanding. I've got another factory 4557 that's the same way. Pretty sure neither carbs have been screwed with. Opinions.:smt102

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
A lot of the stock Holley's either 830 or 850 came like that. It doesn't mean it's what your buddy needs but they did come like that. How does it run?

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
As if YOU know what the fuck you're talking about!!:rolleyes:
Carby is intentionally leading you in the wrong direction. Don't trust him or his work, its shit.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
As if YOU know what the fuck you're talking about!!:rolleyes:
Carby is intentionally leading you in the wrong direction. Don't trust him or his work, its shit.
You know nothing of my work and never will, I require payment for my work which is kind of out of your league Junior. What kind of car did you say you had?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Your "work" don't work, son.
I'm glad you think that, the reason you do think that is because you have no type of car and spend your time idolizing black cock pictures. Well at least that's what your ****** ass posts all the time.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Mechanical injection is simple
Are Carbs Better ?
n a nutshell, yes. There are some areas where MFI is easier but not better. It's much easier to lean out an engine and blow it up with Mechanical injection.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Dont you know by now he is the infamous BIG TURD RACER--------all mouth and no action
Yes, I do know that, he amuses me. Keeps me occupied when i'm bored. Plus he is a cock smoking ****** and the pictures he's posted only prove it. No cars, only cocks. That's all his sorry little ****** ass has.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Need a custom built carb??...carby does NOT offer any.
Show a picture of your car, with engine specs and I'll consider helping you out. I will need money though. I'll start on it as soon as the basketball of a check clears the bank.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts