Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who can explain this data to me? Engine runs perfect, no complaints. Just wondering what I am looking at in this system log. Cam and crank signals are just fine. But, what about the A/D signals? Why does the crank A/D drop down so low at times, yet the ECM shows a perfect squarewave. Anything I need to look at or just leave it all alone? Cam A/D always does the same thing and it's squarewave looks perfect also. I run an MSD 4 magnet wheels which got hit several years ago by the sensor after a big oops in the top end. Replaced the sensor (Holley Hall Effect) and car has been flawless for a long time. Not looking for trouble, just making sure to avoid it!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
I run an MSD 4 magnet wheel... Replaced the sensor (Holley Hall Effect) and car has been flawless for a long time.
Ask Doug F if this is typical of magnetic trigger wheels (even though a Hall-Effect sensor is used). I assume your battery voltage was steady across the datalog.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, battery voltage dead-steady. I'll wait a few weeks for Doug. He is doing Drag Week, then will need some time to recuperate and dig himself out of everything that stacked-up while he was gone. It runs 100% perfect right now, so I have no complaints!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts