Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i got a holley 704 big port reg. but theres no port for the fuel pressure guage. Has anyone drilled where the out fitting goes and tapped it for 1/8npt for a fitting.

·
Registered
698 Posts
hey all i got a holley 704 big port reg. but theres no port for the fuel pressure guage. Has anyone drilled where the out fitting goes and tapped it for 1/8npt for a fitting.
i just did exactly that seems to work great but then i seen they make one with npt in it already

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to hear figured i could, i didn't see a big port with that option they must be hiding that bitch

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone do this, having a hard time talking my self into it

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Are you using both sides to go to the carb?? If so, you could put a fitting in there to go fromt eh 1/2 NPT to the -6 or -8 that also has a port on it. If you are only using one side, you could just put a bushing ont he non used side and use that. I have never drilled one, but thought about it. I am sure you are wanting to do that so you don;t have all this fitting stuff goin gon and trying to make it look clean. At least that was my reasoning for thinking about it.

Good luck
James

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you got it, and i'm using both side and since its 1/2 npt i can't find fittings from that too 6an with a 1/8npt port built in they have 3/8s to 6. I can get a 6 male to female with it but it might be to lone it's mounted to the carb studs with braided lines to the carb guess i'm gonna find out i admit i'm scared to drill it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts