Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about using this on my blow thru turbo car so I can data log. Does anyone have experience with this? Would the ability to data log essential things during a pass. A/F ratio, fuel pressure, coolant temp, air charge temp, oil pressure, rpm. The basic stuff. They also make a nice bezel to fit this dash in a fox body so it looks really nice. Any one use this dash and data log software on a non efi car? What are your thoughts? Also looking into the Haltech VMS as I still need a boost controller and some kind of bump box. Where the VMS has all of those things and it is not super expensive. But the dash ad on makes it pricey.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have you considered a FuelTech FT450? You can run it as an ignition only controller, has boost controller and the ecu is the screen as well.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I am thinking about using this on my blow thru turbo car so I can data log. Does anyone have experience with this? Would the ability to data log essential things during a pass. A/F ratio, fuel pressure, coolant temp, air charge temp, oil pressure, rpm. The basic stuff. They also make a nice bezel to fit this dash in a fox body so it looks really nice. Any one use this dash and data log software on a non efi car? What are your thoughts? Also looking into the Haltech VMS as I still need a boost controller and some kind of bump box. Where the VMS has all of those things and it is not super expensive. But the dash ad on makes it pricey.
It works great. The dash and harness are the same for efi and for non efi, just a checkbox in the dash for standalone vs efi. We put the 7" dash in 99% of the vehicles we build and use the dash for inputs for all kinds of things.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a old LM1 wide band I use, what all is needed for this to record and display Air fuel ratio? Can I use the lm1 or will I need a different set up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts