Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Moderater
14,233 Posts
Where can you get human grade invermectin and what is the recommended dosage?

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Myself, wife and kids just got over covid. We live in Boca Raton, Florida..

My wife and I found a place, Synergy Health. You can register online for a phone appointment where they call you back.

After someone called me back next day (nurse) I gave my symptoms and details and they prescribed Ivermectin, antibiotics, aspirin (high dose), a steroid for a nebulizer, and a list of other things to take. I'll attach the pdf.

They sent my scripts to a pharmacy and I picked them up. Insurance paid for some/most, used my HCA card for the rest. CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, Walmart or Kroger wouldn't fill the Rx they told me, but my local Publix would. My local pharmacy in Delray would also and that's where I went (wife did hers first and went to Publix pharmacy). Did the same thing for my kids as well, they're 18.

Doctor's appointment (the phone appointment) was $250 because I chose the immediate call back option. Used my HCA for it as well.

Dosage on Ivermectin is I think something like 3mg per 30 lbs or so. The tablets are 3mg so they prescribed 6 per day for 5 days.

I felt a million times better in just a few days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
View attachment 277600

Attachments

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Myself, wife and kids just got over covid. We live in Boca Raton, Florida..

My wife and I found a place, Synergy Health. You can register online for a phone appointment where they call you back.

After someone called me back next day (nurse) I gave my symptoms and details and they prescribed Ivermectin, antibiotics, aspirin (high dose), a steroid for a nebulizer, and a list of other things to take. I'll attach the pdf.

They sent my scripts to a pharmacy and I picked them up. Insurance paid for some/most, used my HCA card for the rest. CVS, Walgreens, Riteaid, Walmart or Kroger wouldn't fill the Rx they told me, but my local Publix would. My local pharmacy in Delray would also and that's where I went (wife did hers first and went to Publix pharmacy). Did the same thing for my kids as well, they're 18.

Doctor's appointment (the phone appointment) was $250 because I chose the immediate call back option. Used my HCA for it as well.

Dosage on Ivermectin is I think something like 3mg per 30 lbs or so. The tablets are 3mg so they prescribed 6 per day for 5 days.

I felt a million times better in just a few days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
View attachment 277600
PM'd you.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
One of the DR. videos I posted several days ago has a QR code that links to pharmacists and doctors that will help with ivermectin.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just edited my post and added the attachment. Sorry, was trying to do it from my phone the other day and figured there'd be issues.

I feel a million times better. Can't say it was only the Ivermectin or combination of every med and supplement I took but it worked. I'm sure they all played a part but pretty sure the Ivermectin did the heavy lifting.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts