Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
lmao you just used a fact checking site.. bahahahahah you for real lmfao..im guessing you never got exposed to how fact checkers work..they are designed to control what you see. your probably like no they are not..but you should just do some research on them an read what ex workers have said about them..fun fact most articles they use for proof are wrote by the same owners of the fact checking site..meaning they write a fake article that just questions what ever it may be an then they can use the fact checker to label it false in site of the article they wrote them selfs.

heres the article that japan media has published..not no fake ass shit,youll need to click to english on your phone..if you go threw the site and click english it brings you to the current news vs changing the article over to english.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
No, it hasn't been approved for Covid-19.....if you have intestinal worms or rosacea you should be good to go.

If you can find someone to write the script, (which most will not since its not approved and off label use for this is now far to risky apparently) good luck getting it filled.....facts are many of the pharmacies are not filling it or if they/any other pharm does they are calling the Docs and asking questions about the script (which they are within the regs to do).....to much liability apparently.

Best defense right now is to NOT GET INFECTED....and the best line of defense as of today is the jab.
Thats weird because guess what else wasnt approved by the FDA, yet Im sure you didnt care then and were still saying it was the best line of defense. Oh and the vaccine still isnt fully approved so guess we could say the same thing. I would take Ivermectin long before thinking about the vaccine. Then again afte having covid and knowing how my healthy immune system fights it, along with the other 99% who have lived. id let someone with covid sneeze into my mouth before I got the vaccine. Way less risk in my regard. Ill take fatigue for a couple days over possible death.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Vitamin D is good and proven but if you dont have low levels then popping pills is like flushing money down the toilet. It’s only a problem if your vitamin D levels are low

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Quinine water. Additional benefit: add gin and some fruit!
Quinine water is quite dangerous........ I had a friend who's girlfriend was killed many years ago after drinking too much of the shit.
He was driving home from a bar at 3.00am when he rolled his car on a country road. [he woke up a few hours later to find her dead beside him with a broken neck]

·
Super Moderator
48,574 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you post you had Covid back around Christmas and wound up in the hospital, perhaps in ICU on O2?

Iirc....didnt you post it was kind of touch and go there for a while?

You are a lucky man. We all know now / the last year you cant wait to go to ER once breathing changes (thus the Pulse Ox necessity....$20.00 at any drug store).

Perhaps consider posting your experience in the hosp, how absolutely freaking scary it was when you couldn't breath and how fast it hit your lungs...(?).

You very well could help some on here that follows your posts..... ;)
You are correct, I did have COVID during the holidays but was never admitted to the hospital, on oxygen, or in the ICU. After having every symptom in the book, and 2 weeks in when the fever finally broke and my symptoms seemed to be subsiding, is when my breathing started acting up. Shortness of breath. Couldn't breath in deep, or breath way out without needing to cough. I went to the ER, they listened to my breathing, did an x-ray, and said I "might" have a touch of COVIN pneumonia in one lung, put me on anti-biotics incase it was bacterial, gave me a script for an inhaler, and sent me home. Took about a week for that issue to subside.

As far as touch and go,...my girlfriend thought i was going to die. Even though she had it too, she took care of me and watched me burning up with a 103 temp for 6 days,...and talking to her nurse friend on the phone the whole time. All thought I should have went to the hospital, but that's the last thing I wanted to do, because all you heard were the horror stories of being separated from all your loved ones, being put on a vent, and dying alone.

Reactions: BLUEOVALRACER

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Vitamin D is good and proven but if you dont have low levels then popping pills is like flushing money down the toilet. It’s only a problem if your vitamin D levels are low
I've heard that phrase used a lot. My take on that is, what's a few cents a day in wasted vitamins to keep your levels up? One bottle of soda is about $2.00 now and literally does nothing for our bodies and we flush it down the toilet. How many of those do we flush a day / week / month?

Reactions: iadr_

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've heard that phrase used a lot. My take on that is, what's a few cents a day in wasted vitamins to keep your levels up? One bottle of soda is about $2.00 now and literally does nothing for our bodies and we flush it down the toilet. How many of those do we flush a day / week / month?
Add many things Up over a lifetime and the mind boggles. It comes back to the saying “look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves”

My actual point was vitamin d is not a fix in absoluteness , lack of vitamin d is the issue so let’s not kid ourselves

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Add many things Up over a lifetime and the mind boggles. It comes back to the saying “look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves”

My actual point was vitamin d is not a fix in absoluteness , lack of vitamin d is the issue so let’s not kid ourselves
I agree there, the problem comes down to knowing whether or not you're low.

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,079 Posts
I will say there are places to get it if you look hard enough, but even Im not dumb enough to put a link lol. Im not sure what type of laws would be used if someone had it and it wasnt prescribed to them. Im also not sure what class they put these in. Could you get in trouble if caught with them without a prescription? I would probably think so being it is listed as a prescription only drug.
What we have here is people trying to find drugs for "deadly virus" personal use treatment, not recreational getting high, or distribution. Changes the dynamic. Class 1 drugs, whole different ballgame

Outside of the US your options arent as ridiculously restricted. Makes a case for how much BS the freedom perception is here if one cant attain life saving treatment options

Perhaps more people will realize the Big Pharma control is overzealous and too restrictive and say "enough is enough", and stop kneeling. Even Drs are coming forward to say this is ludicrous

Nothing illegal about links

Fwiw, there are always opportunists littering the web with what is currently in high demand. They are likely to sell you horse manure in a pill. Hence why sharing sources even privately that are known reliable isnt a bad thing.

You dont have to order, just know your options. If a loved one is facing life or death, will some law of control stop you? (rhetorical)

Private messaging is always an option

Reactions: rick90lx

·
Registered
598 Posts
Dr Zelencko, prominent NYC doctor, had to come up with an over the counter solution for his patients when DeBlasio outlawed HCQ. Quercetin pushes the zinc into the cells, add vitamin D3 and C and thats the protocol.

Look him up for at home treatment. Very smart man, probably seen as a radical to some, but cares deeply for his patients.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts