Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,574 Posts
Time has come to use that wonderful ignore feature on this imbecile. Not sure who is more retarded, him or dipSchmidt
In 10 years I've seen some guy who definitely deserve to be on the ignore list, but I have never put anyone on it. This guy doesn't have a clue and is kind of a sympathy case. A sheep who believes the government fully, the same government he's probably been calling "crooked politicians" his whole life but suddenly they are trust worthy. And the media who has lied about the election fraud, Hunter Biden's lap top, Trumps Russian collusion, peaceful protests that were actually riots, and countless other things,...but now the media is trust worthy too?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
A daily shot of Apple cider vinegar. I can't find the article talking about it however a former boss of mine use to swear by it and it was his thing every night like it or lump it. I tried it for a while had to give that stuff up lol....

JW

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Garlic is on the list of holistics too.....

And JDHacker (post #5) - you are aware there is a big push to use social media influencers to convince people on the merits of vaccination? I just noted your Dr Mike is on the top 25 list.....me smells a rat...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
In 10 years I've seen some guy who definitely deserve to be on the ignore list, but I have never put anyone on it. This guy doesn't have a clue and is kind of a sympathy case. A sheep who believes the government fully, the same government he's probably been calling "crooked politicians" his whole life but suddenly they are trust worthy. And the media who has lied about the election fraud, Hunter Biden's lap top, Trumps Russian collusion, peaceful protests that were actually riots, and countless other things,...but now the media is trust worthy too?
If you want to add me to ignore go ahead little man. I don’t trust the government. But when it comes to medical health I’ll trust the 10’sof thousands of doctors and scientists that say you are wrong. sympathy case? I’m 52 years old and I raised a family, and made my way in this life by grit and wil. Me and my wife started 31 years ago with two rocks to rub together. I live a good life still work 14 hr a day because I like it. Me and you have different views, the difference is you cannot take the difference so ignore me.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
JD, the OP is looking for alternatives, I found it quite difficult to find Ivermectin dosages online, I was just handing my homework to the OP so he doesn't have to chase around, its up to him what he chooses as "holistic".....

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
With the recent passing of Coach, I feel like maybe this thread could be helpful to someone. If youve had it or know of someone who has that has treated it/found any natural at home remedies that helped greatly please share, if it can help relieve one person or possibly save them then its worth it! Ill start

My wife, kids and myself have had Covid, my wife definitely had the worst of the symptoms. My kids and I were mild and asymptomatic. My som had nothing and my daughter and I were fatigued but I 100% could of worked/functioned etc, in fact I put the trans back in car and everything while I was at home.

Anyway, one thing that helped greatly for my wife was soaking in our hot tub. We just have one of the cheap portable ones, but it stays st 104 degrees and she would get in it 3-4 times a day. She said she could breathe better, felt better and could tell it made a big difference. I believe the heat really gets blood flowing and helps clear some mucus from the respiratory system by loosening it up. We as a family were taking big amount of Vitamin C, D, fish oil and eating quality foods (fruits, vegetables, etc). We cut out sugar completely for a couple weeks. We also kept our food intake as normal as possible because our bodies need the energy to fight off these things, not eating doesnt provide the fuel to fight. All those things helped in immune response. My wifes lasted about 4 days total from the time she realized she had it, tested positive and then basically felt normal 4 days later (yet couldnt smell for about 2-3 weeks). We didnt take any medications, didnt go to any doctors after testing positive and fully recovered. By no means does that mean everyone should or can do that, but please share things that may have helped as it could save someone!
99% survival just BREATHING ESCLAVOS please already :devilish:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Share sources, meaning websites

Right now many are on the hunt for human grade Ivermectin. Based on what I have seen shared from viable outlets, its been FDA approved for COVID treatment. However, not all Drs are going to think outside the preordained mantra.

Planequil?? If thats the HCq also
No, it hasn't been approved for Covid-19.....if you have intestinal worms or rosacea you should be good to go.

If you can find someone to write the script, (which most will not since its not approved and off label use for this is now far to risky apparently) good luck getting it filled.....facts are many of the pharmacies are not filling it or if they/any other pharm does they are calling the Docs and asking questions about the script (which they are within the regs to do).....to much liability apparently.

Best defense right now is to NOT GET INFECTED....and the best line of defense as of today is the jab.

·
Super Moderator
48,574 Posts
If you want to add me to ignore go ahead little man. I don’t trust the government. But when it comes to medical health I’ll trust the 10’sof thousands of doctors and scientists that say you are wrong. sympathy case? I’m 52 years old and I raised a family, and made my way in this life by grit and wil. Me and my wife started 31 years ago with two rocks to rub together. I live a good life still work 14 hr a day because I like it. Me and you have different views, the difference is you cannot take the difference so ignore me.
Funny.. I could have sworn you mentioned being 72 in a previous post. Sorry..you are not an old man...which was why I always kinda gave you some slack for saying you were never going to post about COVID anymore but continued just the same. In case you didn't notice..there's quite a few others...lots of them...here who have different views from you....if everyone put you on ignore only about 2 people would read your copy and pastes. Like I said, I've never put anyone on ignore in 10 years..you sure as he'll aren't important enough to get me to start now. Why don't you just answer some questions put forth to you...like why did the CDC suddenly change their definition of a "vaccine"?..instead of just copying other people's thoughts and posting them here?

Reactions: mike cioci

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Thank you for confirming what I said.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you post you had Covid back around Christmas and wound up in the hospital, perhaps in ICU on O2?

Iirc....didnt you post it was kind of touch and go there for a while?

You are a lucky man. We all know now / the last year you cant wait to go to ER once breathing changes (thus the Pulse Ox necessity....$20.00 at any drug store).

Perhaps consider posting your experience in the hosp, how absolutely freaking scary it was when you couldn't breath and how fast it hit your lungs...(?).

You very well could help some on here that follows your posts..... ;)

·
Moderater
14,233 Posts
A daily shot of Apple cider vinegar. I can't find the article talking about it however a former boss of mine use to swear by it and it was his thing every night like it or lump it. I tried it for a while had to give that stuff up lol....

JW
Good one..
It’s a little rough on the stomach like that though. A couple tbls in a glass of water with lemon is good. I make salad dressing with it just about every day.
A little science into why and how it works.

Reactions: rick90lx

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
Share sources, meaning websites

Right now many are on the hunt for human grade Ivermectin. Based on what I have seen shared from viable outlets, its been FDA approved for COVID treatment. However, not all Drs are going to think outside the preordained mantra.

Planequil?? If thats the HCq also
look at japan..they are urging every doctor to use ivermectin an have done studies/trials along with many other countries... our media wont push this or tell us this..we all know billions are being made by or gov/pharma right now from the vaccine..an once its public that there is a effective treatment the vaccines go by by seeing they are only for pandemic use..pfizers still isnt fully fda approved either an they are 11 billion up already this yr.. the cash cow gos by by hence why they are saying crazy right wingers an anti vaxers are supporting it..its like no,its us open minded people who have looked at studies supporting this an also know you are pushing what is known as a leaky vaccine which is causing the virus to mutate to be stronger because we have read the studies on the dangers of leaky vaccines an are watching this shit now play out.

i now have to be vaccinated by thanks giving or ill start getting in trouble an then loose my job for not taking a known none effective vaccine, an im fine with that. ill find other work, but what most dont get is the idiots for this will also need to show proof every 6 months they get what ever booster shoot the gov says they must get or they to will loose their job because this will never stop.

·
Moderater
14,233 Posts
My brother in laws doctor recommended he take D3 ,zinc and a b heavy multivitamin at the beginning of the pandemic because he has had several heart ablations and a catheterization. He is 63 partys hard and has a high stress job. He found out he had Covid when 6 people out of ten that he went out to dinner with came down with it. He had virtually no symptoms besides being stuffy and ache. He only tested because the others attending got sick.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts

JW
it will also clean the gallbladder ducts. And dandelion tea will take the pain away in minutes.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
look at japan..they are urging every doctor to use ivermectin an have done studies/trials along with many other countries... our media wont push this or tell us this..we all know billions are being made by or gov/pharma right now from the vaccine..an once its public that there is a effective treatment the vaccines go by by seeing they are only for pandemic use..pfizers still isnt fully fda approved either an they are 11 billion up already this yr.. the cash cow gos by by hence why they are saying crazy right wingers an anti vaxers are supporting it..its like no,its us open minded people who have looked at studies supporting this an also know you are pushing what is known as a leaky vaccine which is causing the virus to mutate to be stronger because we have read the studies on the dangers of leaky vaccines an are watching this shit now play out.

i now have to be vaccinated by thanks giving or ill start getting in trouble an then loose my job for not taking a known none effective vaccine, an im fine with that. ill find other work, but what most dont get is the idiots for this will also need to show proof every 6 months they get what ever booster shoot the gov says they must get or they to will loose their job because this will never stop.
Japan has not endorsed ivermectin as Covid-19 treatment

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,164 Posts
i like how they dont point how the news lied saying its fda approved so now thousands have ran out to get the shot..its all over social media still and these same people damn sure didnt sit there ass's at home after the shot for 14 days a pop being at that point they are now spreading covid being its proven the vaccinated still spread it. so they are now super spreaders as i call it because most are idiots an think im vax'ed now i can do what ever and im safe and i cant harm others mean while they are spreading the virus all over during that time..

the numbers for the next month an a half will only go up if you dont grasp this..not to mention most are over due for their boosters so be prepared to see more delta out breaks too.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts