Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the recent passing of Coach, I feel like maybe this thread could be helpful to someone. If youve had it or know of someone who has that has treated it/found any natural at home remedies that helped greatly please share, if it can help relieve one person or possibly save them then its worth it! Ill start

My wife, kids and myself have had Covid, my wife definitely had the worst of the symptoms. My kids and I were mild and asymptomatic. My som had nothing and my daughter and I were fatigued but I 100% could of worked/functioned etc, in fact I put the trans back in car and everything while I was at home.

Anyway, one thing that helped greatly for my wife was soaking in our hot tub. We just have one of the cheap portable ones, but it stays st 104 degrees and she would get in it 3-4 times a day. She said she could breathe better, felt better and could tell it made a big difference. I believe the heat really gets blood flowing and helps clear some mucus from the respiratory system by loosening it up. We as a family were taking big amount of Vitamin C, D, fish oil and eating quality foods (fruits, vegetables, etc). We cut out sugar completely for a couple weeks. We also kept our food intake as normal as possible because our bodies need the energy to fight off these things, not eating doesnt provide the fuel to fight. All those things helped in immune response. My wifes lasted about 4 days total from the time she realized she had it, tested positive and then basically felt normal 4 days later (yet couldnt smell for about 2-3 weeks). We didnt take any medications, didnt go to any doctors after testing positive and fully recovered. By no means does that mean everyone should or can do that, but please share things that may have helped as it could save someone!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Personally I think the hot tub thing is a great idea. Several years ago my dad had a four-way bypass and the cardiologist said the single most important part of his rehab was to take a hot shower each day. He said a hot shower gets the body stimulated and promotes healing. I'm a believer in zinc as well and I use the crap out of Zicam (zinc) nasal swabs to quickly get it into your system whenever I'm feeling a bit off or fatigued.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Don't you know the overlords at Gaagle, Twatter, FB, and YB don't like those in the serfdom talking about these alternatives. Resistance is futile....

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,079 Posts
Share sources, meaning websites

Right now many are on the hunt for human grade Ivermectin. Based on what I have seen shared from viable outlets, its been FDA approved for COVID treatment. However, not all Drs are going to think outside the preordained mantra.

Planequil?? If thats the HCq also

Reactions: DracerX and Venomv8

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
D3 and zink have been known to keep the flu away. This is very much like the flu and although my wife had covid, I never got it. We didnt even avoid each other either. I finally got her on my regiment.

Reactions: Venomv8

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
For a few years now i`ve been taking Zinc, vitamin B,C,D3, B17 and calcium. My wife and daughter had covid, both mild cases but i did not protect my self from them and shared everything in the house with them. Is it pure luck i didn't get it or is my immune system built up pretty solid. I`m not getting the vaccine that`s for sure.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
With the recent passing of Coach, I feel like maybe this thread could be helpful to someone. If youve had it or know of someone who has that has treated it/found any natural at home remedies that helped greatly please share, if it can help relieve one person or possibly save them then its worth it! Ill start

My wife, kids and myself have had Covid, my wife definitely had the worst of the symptoms. My kids and I were mild and asymptomatic. My som had nothing and my daughter and I were fatigued but I 100% could of worked/functioned etc, in fact I put the trans back in car and everything while I was at home.

Anyway, one thing that helped greatly for my wife was soaking in our hot tub. We just have one of the cheap portable ones, but it stays st 104 degrees and she would get in it 3-4 times a day. She said she could breathe better, felt better and could tell it made a big difference. I believe the heat really gets blood flowing and helps clear some mucus from the respiratory system by loosening it up. We as a family were taking big amount of Vitamin C, D, fish oil and eating quality foods (fruits, vegetables, etc). We cut out sugar completely for a couple weeks. We also kept our food intake as normal as possible because our bodies need the energy to fight off these things, not eating doesnt provide the fuel to fight. All those things helped in immune response. My wifes lasted about 4 days total from the time she realized she had it, tested positive and then basically felt normal 4 days later (yet couldnt smell for about 2-3 weeks). We didnt take any medications, didnt go to any doctors after testing positive and fully recovered. By no means does that mean everyone should or can do that, but please share things that may have helped as it could save someone!
Very similar experience for our family. Our youngest had it the worst and developed strep. Our rotation was vitamins D, zinc, C and B. I spent a decent amount of time outside working around the house. ~5 days of symptoms and back to normal. I have had worse colds.

·
Registered
2000 Camaro SS
899 Posts
Epsom salt in a hot bath works wonders for your body!

Reactions: Venomv8

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Edited

·
Super Moderator
48,574 Posts
The copy and paste old man can't help it.

Reactions: iadr_

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Everything I am doing/ have done is already listed except....sleep on your belly if you are congested.
That was something I read that the hospitals were doing and it seemed to help hacking shit up in the morning when I had it.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Share sources, meaning websites

Right now many are on the hunt for human grade Ivermectin. Based on what I have seen shared from viable outlets, its been FDA approved for COVID treatment. However, not all Drs are going to think outside the preordained mantra.

Planequil?? If thats the HCq also
I will say there are places to get it if you look hard enough, but even Im not dumb enough to put a link lol. Im not sure what type of laws would be used if someone had it and it wasnt prescribed to them. Im also not sure what class they put these in. Could you get in trouble if caught with them without a prescription? I would probably think so being it is listed as a prescription only drug.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts