Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS GOING WITH THEM
I ORDERED A SET A WHEELS SIX WEEKS AGO AND ALL IVE BEEN GETTING IS THE RUN ROUND I CALL JUST ABOUT EVERY THREE DAYS AND ALL I GET IS STORIES :smt097

·
Registered
163 Posts
Were a dealer for them and I know they are a little behind due to material shortage.

I know they have been getting product in and they have been catching up quickly.

I wouldnt be surprised if you dont see your product any day now.

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Depends on what the "stories" are. They may not machine their own centers and barrels and are at the mercy of the people who do.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Joe and Marlene are stand up folks man, here is the way I view this. In the begining they were a small little known company, now they are the WHEELS to have and thats NATIONWIDE. Supply and demand are probably the biggest issue. Hang tight man, they just got slammed and are playing catch up. Sorry about your wait, but hang in there its well worth the wait which is usually not an issue.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
They just got a couple of sets out the door for my customers and like was mentioned above they were having problems with a supplier of their shells. Their machine supposedly went down and then they sent the wrong size shells to Holeshot that they wanted first when they did send them but the parts are starting to show up again. I know they are upset about it and I know they as well as I want to thank everyone for their patience. The wait will be worth it!!!!!

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Joe is awesome and so is his wheels . Been on the list ourselves for some new stuff . I am happy to wait our turn . I know our new Holeshot's will be worth the wait .

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
They have had one problem with a supplier in over 10 years of getting folks custom orders in a just few days. Give them some slack. The other guys always take that long or longer for custom orders.

·
Registered
353 Posts
you wont regret the wait there great wheels and i had great luck in dealing with them great people. also thanks in part to doug butler(awsome fellow) is who i went through to get them at a great price.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Is there any other beadlock dealers that say what they do, and do what they say Id like to know.I could use a set of nice beadlocks.

·
IN THE FRONT
4,015 Posts
No excuse for not answering the phones and not returning calls. Sales people don't even get back to you. I think they are on the way out. Just bad business. I have been waiting seven weeks for wheels, and only ordered them because they are the wheels to have!!! My HOLE SHOT wheels may be "classics" when I get them. :smt084
They are not on the way out!!!
I think you should call and cancel your order!
Sounds like you don't want them that bad.
John is the only salesman and the shop foreman, they make wheels and have a complete machine shop.
What was your order date? Marlene said her oldest order was 4 weeks back.
The do not spin the alum. so thay are the mercy of the other company!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Joe and Marlene are 1st class people-- I am sure you will have your wheels as soon as possible, custom wheels are just that-custom.
I just waited over 3 months for a set Fikse wheels.
When you get them it will have been worth the wait:smt023

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I met Joe at the race track,hes a very nice guy. I cant wait till I can afford to get a set from him.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm one who has been waiting as well. This stuff happens when you deal with a small company. Weld and the others can stock inventory as they have the capital to do so, these guys clearly have to make do with as little inventory as possible, and when you do, you can't function when a supplier runs into issues. I can't speak to their customer service as I bought them through mr hockey, so he has had to deal with the headaches. I will say Marc has been great...kept me informed every step of the way! Hey, the most you can really ask for when stuff doesn't go smoothly is just be kept in the loop. Nothing I can't stand more than when people dodge you because they don't have the answer you want!

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Thanks LX I try. I think communication is key especially for us small guys. I know John makes every effort to call people back if they leave him a voice mail. You did get my email and tracking number didn't you. They should be to you by the end of the week. I think is just a bump in the road for them as they grow and unfortunately some of you guys who ordered in the last month or so got hit by it. I don't really know about the other companies as far as the different offsets they offer but I know Holeshot makes their offsets in 3 different increments 7/8", 3/4" and 1/2" and the amount of styles is another plus if you don't want to have the same wheels as everyone else. Times are tough for everyone in the industry but if we support the ones that support us at the track we will all be better off in the end.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
Holeshot is a Stand Up company and everyone within' it. I really got a reality check this week on how impatient some people can be and how you just can't please many of them no matter how hard you try.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Update from this morning:

The company that makes their inner halves has a machine down at this time and that company does not know how long the machine will be down. They are at the mercy of a supplier that makes the centers for them.

Marlene is awesome and they have been very easy to work with and helpful. When I e-mail or call, they reply with an answer. I've bugged the piss out of them for weeks by having them send several mock up wheel shells at different times and they have came through on every call and had the mock up parts at my door in a couple days.

Be patient.. I've been waiting 4 weeks for my wheels also...

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
They are good people to work with. You don't have a thing to worry about. I'm positive you will get your rim's any day know. Hole Shot is a Top Notch Company.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts