Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Call them, super nice people that go to the track. Joe is a good guy, and a good company. Mr hockey on here will give you a good deal.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
the quality makes the wheel worth what you pay for them, I love mine and you couldnt ask for better customer service.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Call them, super nice people that go to the track. Joe is a good guy, and a good company. Mr hockey on here will give you a good deal.
x2:cool:

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
get em

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
They support the races by being at the race and support classes. My next wheels will be holeshot wheels.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Thank for all the kind words guys. I only said I would give one of you a $20 for saying nice things. Yes, Mr. Hockey is a dealer and he will take great care of you. If you need anything else feel free to get a hold of me and Thank You for your consideration.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
Thank for all the kind words guys. I only said I would give one of you a $20 for saying nice things. Yes, Mr. Hockey is a dealer and he will take great care of you. If you need anything else feel free to get a hold of me and Thank You for your consideration.
Thanks Joe. Now I guess I owe you the $20. I just put some orders in with some anodizing, custom center etching, and Wavelock beadlocks for a guy. These thing should be a nice one off deal. With all the combinations and options you can do something that no one else has. Working on another order for some new centers for a guy so he can change the look of his wheels without buying new ones and can make a little tweak of his backspacing.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
HOLESHOT FTMFW!!! The ones for the Bird will be here soon ;)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
We are a Holeshot dealer as well

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
X2..he is the only one i call for my holeshot wheels..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts