Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Joe you and Marlene are awesome,,,, Lots of the cars there with your wheels., We had a blast and THANK YOU for supporting what we do.
On a side note, I was not impressed with the announcer not MENTIONING you guys more. But we can tune him up later.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No big deal we were there and that is all that mattered. This was the first race at SGMP where I did n't have to give someone a wheel after a crash to make the next round. Ho about that little man of yours? ^ years old third place in the 6-13 class of the Big Wheel Race. See you all soon.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Joe you and Marlene are awesome,,,, Lots of the cars there with your wheels., We had a blast and THANK YOU for supporting what we do.
On a side note, I was not impressed with the announcer not MENTIONING you guys more. But we can tune him up later.
Why dont u tune me up now?

240 561 1778. you want to say something say it.

Just remember I was at the track from 10 am to 2am everyday! Working my ass off. I dare u to try to do my job once! now shut the fuck up and stop trying to start shit.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Why dont u tune me up now?

240 561 1778. you want to say something say it.

Just remember I was at the track from 10 am to 2am everyday! Working my ass off. I dare u to try to do my job once! now shut the fuck up and stop trying to start shit.

Hey DOUCHE BAG... I have announced for 20 years I do your job every weekend, so your talking out your ass and making yourself look like an even bigger one. Your a great STAT man, and you know your shit, and we had a good time, it would be best to get off your high horse before someone smacks you off it.

Being a track operator for 20 plus years, you can say I have announced a time or two.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Funny Donald called me to announce not you you so awesome.

Fact I mentioned them, and how dare you come on her and say I didnt. Just because you didnt hear everything
I said. You want to know me off my horse, come visit me anytime you want. Im easy to find, im in the big thingy at the starting line.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Dick head I know who you are, I was the BIGGER THINGY with the mohawk on the starting line with my kid in the big wheel race, your far from a large man, so dont even go there, I shit this morning and the turd was bigger than you. I never said YOU DIDNT MENTION THEM, JUST THAT YOU DIDNT ENOUGH! Now act like a dick and I will treat you like one.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
Funny Donald called me to announce not you you so awesome.

Fact I mentioned them, and how dare you come on her and say I didnt. Just because you didnt hear everything
I said. You want to know me off my horse, come visit me anytime you want. Im easy to find, im in the big thingy at the starting line.

and a side note, I also promote this event for donald, and I came to race not talk about racing, or I guess I could have announced. And at least you found your own identity at this event and didnt try to be tall skinny duck in a fake fur coat while on the starting line at this event..

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I never said I was a large man. But I didnt come here and start shit. You ran off about tuning me up. You couldnt walk a inch in my life. Btw that big wheel race your kid was in......that was my money.....ask how many racers got to races this year because of me.....sorry I dont see your name on anything. The minute you do anything for someone else let me know.

·
LOVING LIFE
6,246 Posts
I never said I was a large man. But I didnt come here and start shit. You ran off about tuning me up. You couldnt walk a inch in my life. Btw that big wheel race your kid was in......that was my money.....ask how many racers got to races this year because of me.....sorry I dont see your name on anything. The minute you do anything for someone else let me know.

Dont back peddle now midget, you said you were the big thingy on the starting line like you were gonna intimidate me...LMAO... And I didnt need my name on anything, I brought over 100 people with me and about 20 racers alone.
You seen my name on plenty, you just didnt know it. Now again, I feel like you could have announced the sponsors more than the dumb shit you talked about, if you really want critiqued I will be more than glad to do so.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Dont back peddle now midget, you said you were the big thingy on the starting line like you were gonna intimidate me...LMAO... And I didnt need my name on anything, I brought over 100 people with me and about 20 racers alone.
You seen my name on plenty, you just didnt know it. Now again, I feel like you could have announced the sponsors more than the dumb shit you talked about, if you really want critiqued I will be more than glad to do so.
learn how to read dickwad. I SAID im IN the big thingy!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Soooo.. Back to the Thanks all for a great weekend!! Thanks for the racer support Joe! Don J loves the wheels and we got some good vid of it finally

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Good to see you and Marlene again... It's always fun chatting with you guys, and telling war stories... Oh.... And thanks for the beer...
Denny

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad to have you guys there. Hope you had a good time and sold some wheels!
Thanks it was a great time. We very rarely sell wheels at the track. We call it Friends and Family Weekends. It gives us a chance to get away and be with everyone but also everyone a chance to see and touch the product and get their questions answered. Thanks again to all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts